Last week, the dynamite placed around the rails was lifted in a controlled way to remove a 2 thousand cubic meter of rock falling on the rails in Gotthard railway. Click the image below to watch the explosion.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to email link to your friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
- Turkish signature in high-speed train tunnel connecting Switzerland to Italy
- Saint-Gothard opens the world's longest tunnel
- 13 restarts train for thousands of tourists stranded in Switzerland
- Caution When Consuming Non-Prescription Antibiotic Garlic!
- National Taekwondo Player Hakan Reçber Lost His Chance For The Gold Medal In The Olympic Games
- 'Season V: Legacy of Fıre' is now on Conqueror's Blade
- Winter Preparation Recipe for Your Skin
- Rise of Dollar Will Hit Prescription Drugs
- Doctors in Bursa Write Prescriptions for Children They Examined
- İnönü Boulevard, which was closed to traffic in June due to Ankara metro operation, was opened to two-way traffic
- Meeting of Cooperation and Cooperation Opportunities with Swiss Railway Industry Companies
- Apple sits at agreement desk with Swiss Federal Rail Service
- Swiss Federal Railways will pay the new railway staff salary
- Turkey-Switzerland Cooperation in Railway Works Ray
- World's Steepest Funicular Opened in Switzerland
- TUDEMSAS bogies were used in the wagons of Swiss Wascosa
- Swiss Lucern Open Top Cable Car Enjoyment
- The crisis between Apple and Swiss Federal Railways!
- Has Apple paid $ 21 million to Swiss Railways?
- Starbuck Coffee and Swiss Railways Collaboration (Photo Gallery)