Tendered by the Rail Public Transport Department "Urban Rail System Criteria and Development of Legislation Engineering and Consultancy Agreement"Was started by Optim Obermeyer Proje Teknik Bilgi İşlem Merkezi A.Ş. on 25/09/2009.
In this context; In order to comply with the national and international standards and legislation published in Rail Public Transport technology;
- Review of ilm Light Rail System Criteria sistem and expand its scope for all urban rail systems (streetcar, light rail, metro, monorail etc.)
- Update of Transportation Study and Public Transportation Feasibility Study Technical Specification,
- Determination of design and safety criteria for wired people transport systems (cable car, chair lift, teleski, Finicular, etc.),
- A study on the preparation of a draft regulation for the regulation and approval of urban rail system projects and cable human transportation systems by DLH has been initiated.
The draft reports prepared within the scope of the study were sent to related institutions and organizations and their opinions were collected.
A workshop where the reports prepared with the participation of the relevant parties will be evaluated under the coordination of our administration was held on 01.06.2010 in the DLH Meeting Hall; During this meeting, it was decided to form 4 separate subgroups.
Approval and Certification Workshop The meeting was held on 10.06.2010 at 09.30 at the meeting hall of DLH General Directorate.
- Design Criteria Workshop The meeting was held on 10.06.2010 at 14.00 at the meeting hall of DLH General Directorate.
- Training and Human Resources Workshop The meeting was held on 11.06.2010 at 9.30 at the meeting hall of DLH General Directorate.
- Planning + Feasibility + Specification Workshop The meeting was held on 11.06.2010 at 14.00 at the meeting hall of DLH General Directorate.
Meetings with the related workshop sub-groups continue; The reports will be revised according to the results.