High-speed trains and regional trains (DMU) on the Konya-Karaman railway line, which were put into operation on January 8, 2022, with the presence of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, started to serve free of charge for one week.
High-speed trains and regional trains operated on the Konya-Karaman high-speed railway line will provide free service for one week, including January 16, 2022.
“The capacity of 26 double trains on the Konya-Karaman line increased to 60 double trains”
On the Konya-Karaman high-speed railway line, which will serve both freight and passenger transportation, passenger trains will be operated during the day and freight trains at night. Before the project, the Konya-Karaman conventional line had a double train line capacity of 26, with the end of the high-speed train project, the line capacity increased to 60 double trains. Travel time between Konya and Karaman was planned to decrease from 1 hour 20 minutes to 50 minutes and then to 40 minutes, while the travel time between Ankara-Konya-Karaman decreased from 3 hours 10 minutes to 2 hours 49 minutes.
“Istanbul-Karaman 6 hours”
Before the line between Konya and Karaman was opened, the travel time between Istanbul-Konya-Karaman, which was carried out in connection with YHT + bus, decreased to 6 hours.
On the 102-kilometer Konya-Karaman high-speed railway line, a total of 2 YHT expeditions, 4 reciprocal trips between Ankara and Karaman, a total of 2 YHT expeditions, one reciprocal between Istanbul (Söğütlüçeşme)-Karaman, as well as a total of 8 regional train services, four reciprocal, and Konya - On the Karaman-Adana line, 2 Taurus Express, one on each other, started to be operated.
Ankara Karaman, Istanbul Karaman, Konya Karaman Timetable
- Ankara-Karaman YHT flights; From Ankara at 06.20 and 14.10 hours, from Karaman at 10.25 and 18.20
- Istanbul (Söğütlüçeşme) - Karaman YHT flights; It departs from Istanbul/Söğütlüçeşme at 08:15 and from Karaman at 15.45:XNUMX.
- Regional train services (DMU);
- From Konya at 05.55:11.20,17.50, 20.15, XNUMX
- It departs from Karaman at 07.35, 16.05, 19.40 and 22.00:XNUMX.
- Konya-Karaman YHT ticket prices: Economy 35 TL, Business 52.50 TL
- Konya-Karaman DMU ticket fee: 24 TL
- Konya Karaman Toros Express ticket fee: 19 TL
- Ticket prices on the Ankara-Konya-Karaman high-speed train line: Economy 87.50 TL, Business 124 TL
- Ticket prices on the Istanbul (Söğütlüçeşme)-Konya-Karaman high-speed train line: Economy 178.50 TL, Business 268 TL
📩 11/01/2022 11:26