Leading the end-to-end digital transformation of the logistics industry in our country and in the world, Tırport enables logistics companies, manufacturers and truckers to carry out their current work flow processes more effectively with its technologies. Being one of the 3 leading digital platforms in Europe in logistics, Tırport increases efficiency in logistics operations management by more than 80%, reduces truckers' return load waiting times by 43% and enables logistics operations to be managed by real-time and location-based monitoring.
Noting that Tırport guides the digital transformation of the logistics industry with digital solutions supported by enhanced intelligence, Tırport Board Member Responsible for Marketing Burcu Kale said:
“When we look at road transportation in the world, 70 percent of freight transportation is done by highways. In Turkey, where 859 thousand trucks on the road, made with 90% of road transport. 450/1 of the approximately 3 thousand FTL transportation carried out in our country in a day is carried out as contracted transportation, and 300 thousand transportation is carried out in the spot market. 859 percent of the 95 thousand trucks on the roads belong to individuals. A truck is waiting for 2,5 days to find a new cargo domestically, and only about 37% of them have to return empty despite waiting. 82 percent of our trucks going to Europe have to return empty. This situation adversely affects the budget of truckers, as well as increasing CO2 emissions, which is the main cause of global warming. In short, we lead the end-to-end digital transformation of the logistics industry with our digital solutions supported by enhanced intelligence, as Tirport, in order to reduce the waiting times in the sector and to ensure sustainability by increasing efficiency. To give an example, while a large logistics company that carries out 2500-3000 truck FTL transport per day manages its daily operation with a team of 200-250 people; With the smart call center system developed by Tırport, it has become possible to manage this business with 10-15 people much more effectively and efficiently ”.
Burcu Kale, describing the Turkish logistics technologies startup Tırport in 6 articles, noted the following about the innovations they brought to the digitalization of the world logistics industry:
1-Tirport load CEPte Truckers Application (iOS, Android)
(Truckers with Tirport, with Cargo CEPte Application);
- It can quickly reach the load appropriate to the specifications and expectations of the truck, wherever and whenever it wants.
- While on the road, it can find the return load with the support of smart algorithms.
- It can be included in the "Reliable" portfolios of certain freight owners and logistics companies, and can be instantly informed of the freight opportunities that may arise from them.
- They can reach the Tırport Smart Call Center 7/24.
- With the Param Tırport Card, you can receive transportation payments directly to the Tırport card and benefit from discounted fuel and other advantages.
- Truckers with Tirport will also be able to cut their invoices and delivery notes through the Tirport application.
2-Tırport Corporate Application (iOS, Android, i-pad) and TIRPORT WEB Based Dashboard,
(Freight forwarders and logistics companies from the Tırport corporate application and web-based dashboards);
- They can monitor and manage all shipping operations 7/24. They can see how many truck deficits are in which operations, how many are in the loading stage, how many are on the road, and how many are in the delivery process.
- They can always access up-to-date trucker's documents digitally.
- They can access all official documents such as dispatch notes and invoices digitally from anywhere.
- They can create a pool of "reliable truckers" from the truckers that they have carried out and are satisfied with and can offer loads to them first when they need it.
- They can select the trucks with the qualifications they are looking for, near and "available" from the Tirport "find suitable truck" module. Truckers can check all their past performance and reliability online, and recommend loads to those they see fit.
- They can foresee the truck attached to the customs, the driver waiting at the place where it should not stop, the one who changes its route, the one that cannot reach the unloading point in time, the one that has come to the unloading point and is still waiting for unloading, and they can be immediately informed of the disruptions.
- From the Tırport web-based dashboards, all the reports they need in the Tırport management panels are real-time, location-based, and always ready for the time periods they want.
- In addition, the U-ETDS reporting infrastructure, which will be made mandatory by the Ministry of Transport's New Highways Regulation as of January 01, 2022, is ready at Tırport.
3-Tırport Smart Call Center
- In calls made by truckers to the Tırport Smart Call Center; All information about the truck driver, truck, and transportation, including the details of the previous conversation, falls on the screen of the customer representative. The customer representative transmits all this information to the operation manager regarding SSL link. Thus, the time spent on solving the problem is shortened and a faster solution is reached.
- When the truck of the trucker with Tirport is loaded, all the transportation information of the load is digitally processed into the system. The loading and delivery points, loading and unloading times and conditions are also added to the freight information in addition to the details of the delivery note. While the truck is on its way, a secure SSL link is generated by Tirport for that transport. When this link is clicked, besides all the waybill information of the freight, the shipping process can be watched live. Truckers can be contacted via the Tırport application and delay etc. You can also be instantly informed about the situations.
5-Tırport Drive Technology
- With the "Tırport Drive" technology, truck drivers 'driving performances and drivers' qualifications, as well as the brands, models, trailers, etc. It can be measured comparatively, taking into account the criteria. Dozens of criteria, ranging from effective driving to acceleration-braking anomalies, from detecting excessive fuel consumption to possible tire problems, and the habits of the driver on the road, are analyzed with the "Tirport Mobile Application" and solutions are produced for driving behaviors by grouping them together.
The data held in Turkish logistics sector as trınsights Tırport logistics information services, industry comparative analysis on the world and Turkey, reports the industry association issued with official government agencies informed mAlArA summary accessible.
- Turkey road transport traffic density map,
- Turkey's load output at some point density map of the city-county,
- Periodic comparisons and analyzes regarding the sector, infographics showing the pulse of the sector,
- published reports on the sector by various private and public institutions, the logistics industry interests around the world and important news from Turkey, reports, assessments and analyzes,
- Articles and reviews that direct the sector,
- Anonymized data sets based on real data that can be used by students and academics in academic studies,
- Open source library services to support artificial intelligence studies in the sector,
- It is aimed to provide deep learning infrastructures that guide artificial intelligence studies such as natural language processing, interpretation of text or visual content, development of suggestion systems and optimization of distribution systems for the sector.