1 (one) Secretary Secretary of the Turkish Consulate General of Toronto shall be admitted to the position of the Secretary.
I) QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR CANDIDATES:
1. Being a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
2. Not to be older than 41 years as of the exam date,
3. To be graduated from at least high school or equivalent schools and foreign schools approved by the Ministry of National Education to be equivalent to these schools,
4. Not to be deprived of public rights,
5. Not to be sentenced for imprisonment, embezzlement, conflict, corruption, bribery, theft, fraud, fraud, abuse of faith, even if they have been subjected to heavy imprisonment or more than 6 months imprisonment or amnesty,
6. To have or have done military service for men,
7. To certify that there is no obstacle to work in all kinds of climatic conditions with the report of the health committee (Health Committee Report is requested from the candidates to be employed),
8. Very good command of English and Turkish,
9. Use computer and typewriter.
II) DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE APPLICATION:
1. Application petition stating the request to participate in the exam (the contact information such as address, telephone number, e-mail address should be included in the petition),
2. CV (CV),
3. Photocopies of the pages processed by the original or approved Turkish passport,
4. Original or certified copy of identity card,
5. Original or certified copy of the diploma obtained from the last graduated school (“equivalency certificate acak to be obtained from the Training Attaché for high school graduates abroad),
6. A definite demobilization certificate for military service or a document indicating that it is not related to military service,
7. 6 colored passport photos taken in the last 2 months,
For applications by mail, photocopies of the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th order documents can be sent, provided that the originals are submitted before the written exam.
The original passport or identity card must be presented when taking the exam.
a) Written Proficiency Exam: The written qualifying exam will be held on 3 February 2020 Monday at 10:00 at the Turkish Consulate General in Toronto.
Translation from Turkish to English (1 hour)
Translation from English to Turkish (1 hour)
Turkish Composition (1 hour)
Mathematics (1 Hour)
b) Oral and Applied Competition Exam: Candidates who are successful in the written proficiency exam will be invited to the oral and practical competition exam to be held at the Consulate General of Turkey on Friday, February 7, 2020 at 14:00.
Oral Exam Topics: General Culture, Turkey, and World Geography, History of the Ottoman Empire History of Turkish Revolution.
Applied Exam Topics: (Computer) Typewriter exam
IV) DATE OF APPLICATION:
Applications can be made by the Consulate General's 17 Lower Spadina, Suite 2020, Toronto ON, M10V 300Z5 address on Friday, January 2, 2, at the latest, or personally within working hours (between 09:00 - 17:00 on weekdays). Our Consulate General is not responsible for the delays and losses that may occur in the applications made by mail.
V) EXAM PLACE:
Written examination: Consulate General of the Republic of Toronto, 10 Lower Spadina, Suite 300, Toronto ON, M5V 2Z2
Oral and Applied Examination: Consulate General of the Republic of Toronto, 10 Lower Spadina, Suite 300, Toronto ON, M5V 2Z2
Tel: +1 647 777 4106 or 647 777 4117
Email: email@example.com is
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE