Kırşehir Ahi Evran University Kırşehir Ahi Evran, prepared by the Higher Education Council and published by the Higher Education Council, published in the Official Gazette dated 2547 and articles 23, 24 and 26 of the Law no. University Academic Staff Promotion and Appointment Directive minimum requirements (See: http://pdb.ahievran.edu.tr/and 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48, which will meet the requirements of entering the state service in accordance with the provisions of Article 82 (Professor, Associate Professor and Doctor of Faculty) will be recruited.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN THE APPLICATION:
- Petition including the department, staff degree and all contact details of the applicant
- 2 photos
- Copy of identity card
- Military status certificate
- Certified copy of diplomas (bachelor, master and doctorate)
- Certified copy of associate professorship certificate (for applying to associate professors and professors)
- Service certificate for public service workers (detailed service certificate approved by the institution they work for, even if they have worked before)
- In the activities and scoring system to be included in the Scope System of Kirsehir Ahi Evran University Faculty Member Promotion and Appointment Evaluation (See: http://pdb.ahievran.edu.tr/list of publications (one of the main research work for the professors) (all publication files will be prepared in CD format), scientific publications, national and international congress and conference proceedings, documents related to publication citations, education and training files containing activities, doctoral and postgraduate studies directed and other information. Professors 6 (six), Associate Professors, and Doctorate Instructors will submit 4 (four) files containing the above documents.
- The equivalence of diplomas received from foreign countries must be approved by the Interuniversity Board.
- Professors and Associate Professors will be appointed to permanent status.
- The applications of the candidates who apply to the relevant staff will be reviewed by the Academic Evaluation Board in accordance with the Directive on Promotion and Appointment to Kirsehir Ahi Evran University Faculty Member and their publication files will be accepted if they meet the minimum requirements.
- Candidates applying for associate professors are required to be successful in the oral exam of Associate Professorship to be held by our University by the Jury to be formed by the Interuniversity Board in accordance with the yükseltil Directive for Promotion and Appointment to Kirsehir Ahi Evran University Faculty Member At.
- Candidates who apply to the staff of the Faculty of Medicine are obliged to certify that those who are still working in the Ministry of Health do not have compulsory service obligations or those who have compulsory service obligation will have to certify that these obligations will be terminated within 2 months from the deadline. - There is not a faculty member who can apply with 20% quota.
Application Period: Applications will be made personally to the Rectorate (Head of Personnel Department) for the positions of Professor and Associate Professors as of the date of publication of the announcement until the end of working hours on January 10, 2020, and to the related academic unit for the positions of the Doctor Faculty members. Applications made by post and missing documents will not be accepted.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE