Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Gebze Halkalı announced that the railway line will be put into service on March 12, 2019. Minister Turhan, the Ministry of Infrastructure Investments General Directorate of the Marmaray Project, which includes the Gebze-Halkalı After the opening of 76,6 kilometer Marmaray, the remaining 13,6 kilometer railway line has been completed.
Turhan, Gebze-Halkalı Expressing that the line will be put into service on March 12, all infrastructure and stations have begun to be rebuilt to allow 3 lines on the same route. Of the 3 lines to be built, the northern 2 lines will be used by Marmaray trains. It will be possible to carry out suburban operation in metro standards at intervals of two minutes. The third line in the south will use intercity passenger and freight trains and high-speed trains. On the aforementioned line, 3 sidings were built to provide the bidirectional YHT operation, a total of 10 new surface stations, 27 on the Anatolian side and 11 on the European side, were built, while the other 38 stations will only serve Marmaray trains as suburban stations. The historical station and historical building were also preserved, he said.
Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Stops
It has the largest longest metro route in Istanbul Halkalı - There is a total of 42 stops in Gebze metro line. 14 is located on the European side and the remaining 28 is on the Asian side.
Halkalı - Mustafakemal - Kucukcekmece - Florya - Yesilkoy - Yesilyurt - Atakoy - Bakirkoy - Yenimahalle - Zeytinburnu - Kazlicesme - Yenikapi - Sirkeci - Istanbul Strait - Uskudar - Ibrahimaga - Sogutlucesme - Feneryolu - Goztepe - Erenkoy - Suadiye - Bostanci - Kucukyali - Idealtepe - Maltepe - Cevizli - Ancestors - Virgo - Eagle - Yunus - Pendik - Kaynarca - Tersane - Güzelyalı - Aydıntepe - İçmeler - Tuzla - Çayırova - Fatih - Osmangazi - Gebze
Halkalı and the total time between Gebze stops will go down to 115 minutes. Briefly Halkalı115 minutes in 1 hours in 55 hours will be in Gebze.
Marmaray Integrated Lines
When the entire line is opened for operation;
- Halkalı at the station M1B Yenikapı-Halkalı with metro line,
- At Ataköy station with M9 İkitelli-Ataköy metro line,
- At the Bakirkoy station with the M3 Bakırköy-Başakşehir metro line,
- Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport, M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı and M1 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro lines at Yenikapı station,
- T1 at Sirkeci station Kabataş- Bağcılar tram line and seaways,
- M4 at Eylul Fountain station Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line,
- In Üsküdar station M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line,
- At Göztepe station with M12 Göztepe-Ümraniye metro line,
- In Bostancı station with M8 Bostancı-Dudullu metro line,
- Pendik-Sabiha Gokcen Airport metro line at Pendik station
- İçmeler at the station M4 Kadıköy-It will be integrated with Tuzla metro line.