Halkalı Gebze Marmaray Line Opens Tomorrow: Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turhan, Gebze-Halkalı 12 announced that the railway line will be put into service in March. Minister Turhan, Gebze Ministry of Infrastructure Investments carried out by the work of the Marmaray Project, including the Gebze-Halkalı After the opening of 76,6 kilometer Marmaray, the remaining 13,6 kilometer railway line has been completed.
Turhan, Gebze-Halkalı 12 line will be put into service in March, “3 line on the same route to allow all infrastructure and stations began to be rebuilt. Marmaray trains will use the new 3 line from the new 2 line. The suburban suburban facility can be realized at two-minute intervals. 3 located in the south. The line will use intercity passenger and freight trains and high speed trains. 10 units were built to supply two-way HHT, 27 on the Anatolian side and 11 on the European side, and a total of 38 new surface stations were constructed, while the other 31 station will serve only Marmaray trains as suburban stations. The historic station and the historic structure were also preserved, he said.
Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Stops
It has the largest longest metro route in Istanbul Halkalı - There is a total of 42 stops in Gebze metro line. 14 is located on the European side and the remaining 28 is on the Asian side.
Halkalı - Mustafakemal - Kucukcekmece - Florya - Yesilkoy - Yesilyurt - Atakoy - Bakirkoy - Yenimahalle - Zeytinburnu - Kazlicesme - Yenikapi - Sirkeci - Istanbul Strait - Uskudar - Ibrahimaga - Sogutlucesme - Feneryolu - Goztepe - Erenkoy - Suadiye - Bostanci - Kucukyali - Idealtepe - Maltepe - Cevizli - Ancestors - Virgo - Eagle - Yunus - Pendik - Kaynarca - Tersane - Güzelyalı - Aydıntepe - İçmeler - Tuzla - Çayırova - Fatih - Osmangazi - Gebze
Halkalı and the total time between Gebze stops will go down to 115 minutes. Briefly Halkalı115 minutes in 1 hours in 55 hours will be in Gebze.
Marmaray Integrated Lines
When the entire line is opened for operation;
- Halkalı at the station M1B Yenikapı-Halkalı with metro line,
- At Ataköy station with M9 İkitelli-Ataköy metro line,
- At the Bakirkoy station with the M3 Bakırköy-Başakşehir metro line,
- Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport, M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı and M1 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro lines at Yenikapı station,
- T1 at Sirkeci station Kabataş- Bağcılar tram line and seaways,
- M4 at Eylul Fountain station Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line,
- In Üsküdar station M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line,
- At Göztepe station with M12 Göztepe-Ümraniye metro line,
- In Bostancı station with M8 Bostancı-Dudullu metro line,
- Pendik-Sabiha Gokcen Airport metro line at Pendik station
- İçmeler at the station M4 Kadıköy-It will be integrated with Tuzla metro line.