When we read the news that a national newspaper wrote today about the Silkworm Tram and T1 Tram, we couldn't believe our eyes! We would like to correct the news about Silkworm and Bursa T1 Central Garage - Sculpture line which is full of big mistakes as follows:
1) Silkworm low-floor tram vehicle Durmazlar Produced by machine. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality officially supports this production.
2) The tramway vehicle has been tested internationally and has no obstacles to certificated mass production.
3) Load and dynamic tests of the silkworm vehicle Burulaş 750 V DC in the storage area will be carried out at approximately 2,5 km.
4) Draw frame, sandblasting, brake, pantograph, vehicle communication / signaling, traction control and other critical parts in the silkworm tramway are procured from internationally certified companies.
5 The ongoing T1 tramway line is being built by the Spanish Comsa company and the tender for the en purchase of vehicles en will be made.
6 Silkworm is produced according to the T1 line of tramway vehicles and it is a cheap, cheap and cheap choice for similar tram projects.
7) Bursa Metropolitan Municipality is among the customers who can buy this vehicle officially as other metropolitan municipalities.
2 congratulates the Turkish engineers who have achieved this success in such a short time. RayHaber as we want to put an end to the pollution of incomplete and incorrect information.