TOKİ draws are made by the Housing Development Administration. Those who applied for My First Home and My First Place of Work waited for the results of the draw. While the applications for the workplace and the land were continuing, the housing applications were completed. The application was made on a project basis, regardless of the type of housing (2+1 and 3+1). It is known that TOKİ social housing lottery will take place in the first week of November. So, when is the TOKİ draw? When will the 2022 2023 TOKİ draw results be announced, on what date, have the application results been announced? Here is the detailed information
It is being investigated when the TOKİ draw results will be announced. TOKİ draws will be held on certain dates from province to province. While applications made via e-Government ended on October 28, yesterday was the last day for transactions made from banks. Environment, Urbanism and Climate Change Minister Murat Kurum made a statement regarding the social housing project, 'We will draw our lots as soon as possible and complete all of them by March. As we promised, we will deliver our 2 houses within 250.000 years.' said.
TOKİ Draw Will End in March 2023!
“The drawings will begin in the first week after 31 October.” According to the statement, TOKİ draw starts this week.
On the other hand, Murat Kurum, Minister of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change, made the following statement on the subject in a live broadcast program he attended:
“We will draw our lots in the presence of a notary public in our 81 provinces. These rules will be published digitally. The lots will be drawn in front of the eyes of our citizens and the right holders will be determined.”
The Minister Institution announced that the drawing of lots, which will start in stages in November 2022, will end completely in March 2023.
“My First Home, My First Place of Work project has been applied by nearly 8 million citizens so far”
In the statement, it was shared that nearly 8 million citizens have applied for the "My First Home, My First Workplace" project, the biggest social housing move in the history of the Republic, and that the number of applications for which official applications have been completed has approached 5 million.
“The first foundations of 17 thousand 5 social housing in 615 provinces were laid on 25 October”
As part of the “My First Home, My First Workplace” project, the first foundations of 17 social housing units in 5 provinces were laid on 615 October with a ceremony attended by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, and the details of the project were reminded again:
“My First Home First, My Work Place, My First Home Land” project will be offered to citizens as 81 thousand social housing, 500 million residential land and 1 thousand workplaces in 50 provinces.
- The houses will be built as local and horizontal architecture.
- It will be earthquake resistant, with solid foundations and safe.
- The residences will not exceed 5 floors.
- Environmentally friendly building materials will be used.
- Homes; It will be built in harmony with zero waste, energy efficiency and renewable energy systems.
- Citizens will have affordable housing.
- Citizens will be able to own 2+1 residences with a monthly installment of 240 thousand 2 liras with a maturity of 280 months; It will be possible to access 3+1 residences with monthly installments of 240 thousand 3 liras with a maturity of 187 months.
About TOKİ Draw Quotas
“Rightholder Determination Draw” in the presence of a notary public; It will be carried out under the supervision of administrative officials.
1) A quota equal to 5% of the number of residences will be reserved for the Families of Martyrs, Disabled Persons of Terror, War and Duty. Applicants who are not eligible in this category as a result of the lottery will be drawn together with the applicants in the other recipients category.
2) A quota equal to 40% of the number of residences will be reserved for “Citizens with At least 5% Disabilities”. Applicants who are not eligible in this category as a result of the lottery will be drawn together with the applicants in the other recipients category.
3) A quota of 20% of the number of residences will be allocated to Retired Citizens, and in case of excess quota, beneficiaries will be determined by lot. Applicants who are not eligible in this category as a result of the lottery will be drawn together with the applicants in the other recipients category.
4) A quota of 20% of the number of residences will be allocated to Young Citizens. Applicants who are not eligible in this category as a result of the lottery will be drawn together with the applicants in the other recipients category.
5) As in the general practices of our Administration, the right holders will be determined by lot for other Candidate Housing Buyers.
The place and schedule of the lottery will be announced later on the Administration's website.
Is TOKİ Applications Over?
TOKİ social housing applications, which offer low and middle income citizens the opportunity to own a house, ended on October 31, 2022. Applications for land and workplace continue:
Günceleme: 01/11/2022 11:20