The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Manager Metin Akbaş and AYGM General Manager Yalçın Eyigün visited Turkey's longest railway tunnel, the Bahçe-Nurdağ Tunnel, which is under construction.
Work is being carried out meticulously by TCDD in the Bahçe-Nurdağ Tunnel, which is still under construction, which all of Turkey is looking forward to. TCDD General Manager Metin Akbaş, who conducted inspections at the construction site of the tunnel, which will have the title of the longest tunnel in Turkey when completed, received information from the personnel about infrastructure, superstructure, electrification and construction works.
When the Bahçe-Nurdağ Line, which has a total route of 17 km and the longest railway tunnel in Turkey with a 10 km tunnel, is completed;
- It will be Turkey's longest railway tunnel (9950 meters double tube)
- The distance between Bahçe-Nurdağ Stations will decrease from 32.455 meters to 16.934 meters.
- The operating speed of 60 km/h will be 160 km/h.
- The maximum slope from 0.27 percent will decrease to 0.16 percent
- Freight trains travel times from 80 minutes to 15 minutes; cruise times for passenger trains will also be reduced from 60 minutes to 10 minutes.
Günceleme: 12/11/2021 11:38
Be the first to comment