750 (seven hundred and fifty) Assistant Revenue Experts will be recruited by the Revenue Administration to be appointed to the places specified in the table below.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
|PLACES TO APPOINTMENT||NUMBER OF STAFF||TOTAL|
Candidates will be able to choose a maximum of 5 (five) provinces in order of priority at the time of application. If more than one place to be appointed within the province is determined, the candidates must specify all of these designated places in their applications in order of priority, separately for each province they prefer. Candidates will not be able to give up their preferences later. Candidates will take the written exam in which province they prefer, according to the success ranking based on the KPSS (A) score. If the total number of positions on a provincial basis is more than 5 (five) times, considering the province they prefer, 48 (five) solid candidates will be called for the entrance exam, starting with the candidate who got the highest score in KPSS (A) P5. If the number of candidates in the last place is more than one due to the fact that they have received equal points from KPSS (A) P48, all of these candidates will be called for the exam.
II – EXAM DATE AND PLACE
- The written part of the entrance exam will be held on Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 10.00:XNUMX am in Ankara.
- Right to take the exam kazanThe names of the candidates and the lists of where the said candidates will take the exam will be announced on the website of our Presidency (www.gib.gov.tr) at least 10 days before the date of the written exam.
III – EXAM APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- To meet the general conditions stated in sub-clause (A) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
- Having completed at least four-year undergraduate education faculties of law, political sciences, economics, business administration, economics and administrative sciences and one of the four-year faculties whose equivalence is accepted by the competent authorities,
- Being under the age of thirty-five as of 01.01.2021 (born on or after 01.01.1986),
- Not to have a situation that prevents you from doing your duty continuously,
- To have a score of 2020 and above in KPSS (A) P2021 in one of the Public Personnel Selection Exams held by OSYM in 48 and 70,
- Making an application within the time limit.