Turkish National Contracted Secretary Exam Announcement
2 Contracted Secretary positions will be recruited by examination at the Turkish Consulate General in Paris.
QUALIFICATIONS OF CANDIDATES
- 1. Being a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
- 2. Not to be older than 41 years as of the exam date,
- 3. To be graduated from at least high school or equivalent schools and foreign schools approved by the Ministry of National Education to be equivalent to these schools,
- 4. Not to be deprived of public rights,
- 5. Not to be sentenced for imprisonment, embezzlement, conflict, corruption, bribery, theft, fraud, fraud, abuse of faith, even if they have been subjected to heavy imprisonment or more than 6 months imprisonment or amnesty,
- 6. To have or have done military service for men,
- 7. To document with a medical board report that there is no obstacle to working in all kinds of climatic conditions
(The Health Board Report is requested from the candidates to be employed),
- 8. Knowing French and Turkish very well,
- 9. Use computer and typewriter.
DOCUMENTS REQUESTED FROM CANDIDATES FOR APPLICATION
- 1. The application petition stating the request to participate in the exam (the petition should include contact information such as address, phone number, e-mail address.
- 2. CV (CV),
- 3. Photocopies of the pages processed by the original or approved Turkish passport,
- 4. Original or certified copy of identity card,
- 5. The original or certified copy of the diploma obtained from the last graduated school ("equivalence certificate" to be obtained from Education Consultancy or attache for high school graduates who have been educated abroad.)
- 6. For men, a definite military discharge certificate or a document showing that they are not related to military service.
- 7. 6 colored passport photos taken in the last 2 months,
For applications by mail, photocopies of the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th order documents can be sent, provided that the originals are submitted before the written exam.
The original passport or identity card must be presented when taking the exam.
Written Proficiency Exam: The written qualifying exam will be held on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 14:00 at the Turkish Consulate General in Paris.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE