Konya metro October 2, 2019 in Ankara on Wednesday, the first stage of the tender, so far Turkey's most consistent "invitation" was made in the form of procedure and without notice.
The tender held by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments affiliated to the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure is called “Konya Necmettin Erbakan University Meram Municipality Light Rail (Ring Hrs) Line Construction and Electromechanical Systems and Vehicle Installation and Commissioning Works 1st Session”.
Six companies were invited to the tender, three companies or business partners offered.
- China National Machinery (CMC) + Stonework: 1 billion 196 million 499 thousand 923 Euro, 29 cent
- Kolin Construction + Kalyon Construction: 1 billion 205 million 456 thousand 553 Euro, 13 cent
- Cengiz Construction: 1 billion 232 million 619 thousand 236 Euro, 83 cent
1. STAGE NEU-MERAM MUNICIPALITY LINE
The first stage of the Konya Metro tender; Necmettin Erbakan University, Beyşehir Ring Road, New Station Building, Fatah, Ahmet Özcan and 21,1 kilometers from Chechnya Street to Meram Municipality consists of 22 stops.
2. STAGE WILL BE CAMPUS LINE
Then 2 will be implemented. The stage will consist of taking Alaaddin and Campus line underground. The entire Konya Metro will be built underground. There will be 35 minute travel time from start to finish. 1 billion investments will be realized for Konya metro.