📩 02/10/2023 14:44
Should it be a wooden, metal or plastic fence? When choosing, you are literally “spoiled for choice”, but do not rely solely on appearance! Because there are a few more factors you should consider before choosing. In this article, we will introduce you to different materials and weigh the pros and cons against each other.
What are the different fencing materials?
Have you decided and You want to buy fences from Poland – for example profesional24.eu ? You will quickly face the next challenge of choosing the right material for your needs.
- wooden fences: Wooden fences, for example, blend ideally into the natural environment and add warmth to your garden. They also protect you from the prying eyes of neighbors, thus ensuring your privacy. However, they require regular maintenance and need to be repainted or glazed every three to six years. In terms of cost, samples range from €10 to €40 per linear meter.
- metal fences: Metal fences, on the other hand, convince with durability and longevity, but you should watch out for rust spots from time to time! If you choose this material, there are many decorative options to choose from, including decorative grilles and grid patterns. It is not uncommon for fences to cost between €150 and €200 per linear meter, making them significantly more expensive than wooden fences.
- plastic fences: No paint or rust stains with plastic fencing! These samples will stay with you for many years without having to worry about rust forming. Additionally, these fences require very little maintenance and can be cleaned in minutes with a jet of steam. The cost is between €80 and €110 per linear meter.
- stone fences: Stone fences, also known as gabion fences, are particularly strong and durable. It can be made of natural stone or concrete and provides a natural beauty. Depending on the copy, the price varies between € 86 and € 370.
- WPC Fences: WPC fences are characterized by their realistic appearance and do not require regular painting to protect from graying. They also impress with their high stability. They also offer excellent resistance to moisture damage and pest attacks. The cost of a WPC fence is on average 150 € per linear meter. Maybe PolandA privacy fence from WPC Is it the right choice?
How to choose the right material according to your own requirements
When choosing a fencing material, it is important to consider individual requirements. A fence not only serves as a boundary or protective measure for your property, it can also serve an aesthetic function and beautify your outdoor space.
To choose the right material for your fence, you must consider several factors. First of all, you need to be clear about your priorities: Are security and privacy more important to you? Or would you prefer to have an open view of your surroundings?
For greater privacy, from Poland as they are durable and can also present an attractive appearance. We recommend materials such as wood, WPC or privacy fence plastic. However, if visibility is a top priority, metal fences with lattice elements may be a good option.
When choosing the right material, do not neglect the intensity of maintenance. Some materials require regular maintenance, such as painting or varnishing, while others require almost no maintenance.
Conclusion – Make the right decision!
As you can see, choosing the right fencing material depends on several factors! This includes privacy, visibility, maintenance and of course your personal taste. Compare individual materials such as wood, metal, plastic, stone and WPC to each other, after all, they all have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Remember that your fence not only fulfills a practical function, but also has a significant impact on the overall appearance of your property. Therefore, it is important to make a well-considered decision that meets both your functional needs and aesthetic preferences.