80 percent of Gaziantep has started to be supplied with water

Percentage of Gaziantep Started to Provide Water
80 percent of Gaziantep has started to be supplied with water

Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Fatma Şahin said that the fault caused by the earthquake was eliminated and drinking water was started to be given to 80 percent of the city.

Making an assessment of the situation at GASKİ's facility in Hacıbaba, President Fatma Şahin stated that the teams made extraordinary efforts to provide water after the earthquake disaster and used the following statements:

“The most important thing is to adapt your institutional capacity in difficult times. One of our most important institutions here is GASKİ. Because Herete, where the main vein comes from, was a first class earthquake zone, and where the Mizmilli Wells are, there were failures due to a great earthquake disaster. The team is so strong that they fixed the pumping faults very quickly. We have been working with the smart hush system for ten years, and this team is using it in a superior way. We have now started to provide 80 percent potable water to our city. This is very important and important. Many thanks to the whole team. For the remaining 20 percent, we expect the turbidity of the water from Mizmilli to go away. When it falls, we will start giving water to 20 percent.”

Hüseyin Sönmezler, General Manager of GASKİ, stated that the basin, where Gaziantep's drinking water is supplied, is in the region where the earthquake was felt most severely. He stated that the malfunctions in the facilities were fixed and the malfunctions in the water pipes were repaired.

Günceleme: 08/02/2023 19:02

Similar Ads

Be the first to comment

Leave a response

Your email address will not be published.