He is a person who performs hair removal, skin analysis and care, professional make-up, various body procedures in beauty centers and provides professional service by making use of cosmetic science and technology in these processes.
What Does a Beautician Do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
- The beautician analyzes the skin and decides on the skin type. After that, it applies the necessary skin treatments (peeling, mask, etc.).
- Before making a transaction with the customer, he determines his needs according to his wishes.
- It helps to remove unwanted hair with epilation process.
- Performs manicure and pedicure procedures hygienically.
- It applies various slimming equipment according to the needs of the person.
- Experienced beauticians massage the face and body.
- After deciding on the skin type, she applies various masks and performs some operations that reduce wrinkles / cracks.
- Makes professional make-up depending on the face type and the person's request.
What are the Conditions to Become a Cosmetologist?
If you are interested in cosmetic science, give importance to individual care and enjoy doing all the beauty-related procedures, you can apply to certificate programs to become a beautician.
What Education Is Required To Become A Cosmetologist?
To become a beautician, it will be sufficient to graduate from the "Hairdressing and Skin Care" departments of Anatolian Vocational / Girls Vocational High Schools or to complete the "Beauty Specialist" certificate programs of MEB approved courses. In addition, you can specialize by participating in the "Beauty Expertise" course opened by some private institutions. You can continue this education that you started in high school by developing it in the "Hairdressing and Beauty Education" undergraduate department of universities.
Beautician Salaries 2023
As they progress in their careers, the positions they work and the average salaries of those working in the position of Beautician are the lowest 9.580 TL, the average 11.980 TL, the highest 21.410 TL.