📩 09/04/2023 17:59
The Asphalt Plant Operator is responsible for the mix of asphalt pavement material, preparation and management of asphalt paving equipment.
What Does Asphalt Plant Operator Do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
- Determining the proportions of the asphalt plant mix,
- Observing the changes in the type, quality and quality of the material used and changing the mixture settings,
- To provide fuel supply before the operation,
- To take the necessary technical measures to prevent the deterioration of the material,
- Unloading the asphalt plant to the carrier construction machine,
- To ensure routine cleaning and maintenance of the equipment used,
- To communicate the situations that need repair to the relevant units,
- To minimize the amount of waste,
- To perform work in accordance with company security policy requirements,
- Detecting and reporting security threats
How to Become an Asphalt Plant Operator?
To become an Asphalt Plant Operator, it is necessary to fulfill the following conditions;
- to be 18 years old,
- To be at least primary school graduate,
- Not to have any mental illness or physical defect that prevents being an operator,
- Not to have been convicted of the following crimes specified in the Highway Traffic Law No. 2918; “There is no record of being convicted of the crimes specified in the seventh paragraph of Article 4 of the Anti-Smuggling Law, the second and subsequent paragraphs of Article 10 of the Law on Firearms, Knives and Other Tools No. 7 of 1953/6136/12.”
- Have a G class driver's license
Required Features of Asphalt Plant Operator
- Demonstrate physical ability to work under high temperatures and for long periods of time.
- Being able to use technical equipment such as asphalt cutting, laying machine,
- To adapt to working in variable working hours,
- Being able to work in different city limits without having a travel barrier,
- Adapting to teamwork,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Asphalt Plant Operator Salaries 2023
As asphalt plant operators progress in their careers, the positions they work and the average salaries they receive are the lowest 19.470 TL, the average 24.340 TL, the highest 31.640 TL.