In the central and provincial units of the Directorate of Communications, the Annex of the "Principles on Employing Contracted Personnel", which was put into effect with the Council of Ministers Decision dated 657/4/06 and numbered 06/1978, pursuant to paragraph (B) of Article 7 of the Civil Servants Law No. 15754 2 Protection and Security Officers, 15 Support Personnel for the central organization, whose qualifications are specified in the table below, based on the KPSS (B) group score ranking, to be employed in accordance with paragraph (B) of Article 7, 54 Office Personnel for the provincial organization, Contracted personnel will be recruited for a total of 54 vacancies, 25 of which are Protection and Security Officers and 155 of which are Support Personnel. The application deadline is January 15, 2023.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION
1) To carry the general conditions specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
- a) be a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
- b) To be over the age of 18 as of the application deadline,
- c) Not being deprived of public rights,
- ç) Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; crimes against the security of the state, even if pardoned or imprisoned for one year or more for an intentionally committed crime, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, embezzlement, embezzlement, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, breach of trust, fraudulent Not to be convicted of bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging of performance, laundering property values arising from crime or smuggling,
- d) In terms of military service for male candidates; not to be involved in military service, not to be of military age, or to have done active military service if he has reached the age of military service, or to be postponed or transferred to the reserve class,
- e) Not to have a mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously, without prejudice to the provisions of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 53,
2) Not to be over 15 years old as of the application deadline (2023 January 35),
3) From the Public Personnel Selection Exam (B) Group held by OSYM;
- a) KPSS P2022 for the year 93 for associate degree graduates,
- b) To be among the candidates as many as the number of contracted personnel to be received as a result of ranking the applicants starting from the highest score, provided that they have obtained KPSS P2022 for the year 94 for secondary education graduates, at least 70 points for the Office Personnel, and at least 60 points for the Protection and Security Officer and Support Personnel. ,
4) Not receiving a retirement or old age pension from any Social Security Institution,
5) Not to have any health problems or similar conditions that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously,
6) Being positive as a result of the Security Investigation and/or Archive Research,
7) Not working on a contractual basis in the title of the position to which he/she will apply in public institutions and organizations,
8) According to subparagraphs (a), (b) and (c) of the fourth paragraph of Annex-1 of the Principles Regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel, there is no obstacle in the application of the candidates who terminate their contract unilaterally.
9) Paragraph (B) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 4; “Those who are employed in this way cannot be employed in the contracted personnel positions of the institutions unless one year has passed from the date of termination, in case their contract is terminated by their institutions due to acting contrary to the principles of the service contract or if they unilaterally terminate the contract, except for the exceptions determined by the President's decision, during the contract period.” to comply with the
10) Candidates can only apply to one of the positions with the announcement number stated in the table, and applications made to more than one position and applications that are not duly and/or timely made will be deemed invalid.
1) Applications will be received between 02/01/2023-15/01/2023 from the Directorate of Communications, Career Gate-Public Recruitment and Career Gate (isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr) via e-Government. Applications made in person, by courier or mail will not be accepted.
2) Since the candidates' KPSS score, education, department they graduated from, military service, criminal record and identity information will be obtained through the web services of the relevant institutions via e-Government, these documents will not be requested from the candidates at the application stage. If there is an error in the said information of the candidates, they should make the necessary updates/corrections from the relevant institutions before applying, and those whose graduation information does not come automatically should submit their graduation documents in pdf during their application. or jpeg. format in the "Graduation Certificate" field under the "Other Documents" tab.
3) Candidates who have graduated from education institutions abroad or in Turkey and have the equivalence of the education level sought in this announcement, must submit the documents showing the equivalence in pdf during their application. or jpeg. format, in the "Equivalence Certificate" field under the "Other Documents" tab.
4) Candidates who will apply for the Protection and Security Officer position must submit their (armed) private security guard ID cards, both back and front, which have at least 6 (six) months until the expiration date as of the application deadline. or jpeg. format in the "Private Security Officer Identity Card" field under the "Other Documents" tab.
5) Candidates who will apply for the Protection and Security Officer position must declare their height and weight status by entering the relevant box during the application. Candidates who are entitled to be appointed must certify that they meet the height and weight requirement in the health board report they will receive from the full-fledged State Hospitals affiliated to the Ministry of Health on the date of the contract.
6) Candidates who will apply for the position of Support Personnel (Cleaning Officer) must declare by ticking the relevant box during the application that there is no health problem that will prevent them from performing their duties continuously. Candidates who are entitled to be appointed must certify with a health board report (Full-equipped State Hospitals) that they do not have any diseases or similar obstacles that may prevent them from performing their cleaning duties continuously.
7) Candidates whose contract has been terminated by their institutions or whose contract has been terminated unilaterally while working in contracted personnel (4/B) positions in public institutions and organizations, in order to certify that they have completed the one-year waiting period, must submit an approved service document obtained from their former institutions, at the time of application. or in jpeg.. format, in the "4/B Service Document" field under the "Other Documents" tab.
8) Candidates are required to make at least 1 and at most 5 choices among the central and/or provincial organization positions while making their applications. The provincial distribution of the positions in the provincial organization is given in the table in the Appendix.
9) Candidates should check whether their application has been completed on the "My Applications" screen after the application process is completed. Any application that does not show "Application Received" on the My Applications screen will not be evaluated.
10) Applicants are responsible for making the application process error-free, complete and in accordance with the issues specified in this announcement, and uploading the required documents to the system at the application stage. Candidates who do not comply with these issues will not be able to claim any rights.
11) If it is determined that the personnel to be employed on a contract basis do not meet the conditions specified in this announcement and the relevant legislation, their applications will not be evaluated. In addition, the contracts of those who are found to do not meet the application conditions will be terminated without compensation and notification.
Günceleme: 20/12/2022 11:47