To be employed within the Esenler Municipality, subject to the Civil Servants Law No. 657; According to the provisions of the Municipal Police Regulation, 25 municipal police officers will be recruited to the vacant positions specified below, provided that they meet the following title, class, degree, number, qualifications, KPSS score type, KPSS base score and other conditions.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
GENERAL AND SPECIAL TERMS OF APPLICATION
The general and special conditions to be complied with in the applications to be made for the above-mentioned vacant police officer positions of the Esenler Municipality are given below.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION
Candidates who will apply to be appointed to the announced vacancies of municipal police officers must have the following general conditions specified in subparagraph (A) of the first paragraph of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
1. To be a Turkish citizen.
2. Not being deprived of public rights.
3. Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; crimes against the security of the state, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, fraud, abuse of trust, fraudulent not to be convicted of the crimes of bankruptcy, rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the act, laundering of the assets arising from the crime or smuggling.
4. For male candidates in terms of military status; Not having any interest in military service or not having reached the age of military service, or, if he / she has reached the military service age, to have completed active or postponed military service or to be transferred to the reserve class.
5. Not to have any physical or mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
6. To meet the other application requirements for the announced positions.
APPLICATION PLACE, DATE, METHOD AND DURATION
Candidates, in order to participate in the oral and practice exam;
1. The above-mentioned application documents should be submitted to Birlik Mah. Mehmet Akif Inan Cad. No: 23-01 Esenler / Istanbul, Esenler Municipality Human Resources and Education Directorate in person.
2. Applications must be made in person. Applications made by post or by other means will not be accepted.
3. Applications made with incomplete information and documents or without appropriate qualifications will not be taken into consideration.
Günceleme: 09/12/2022 12:57