A waiter is defined as a waiter, who is responsible for serving the customers who come to restaurants or cafes to have a meal or drink, and who looks after their tables.
What does a waiter do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
your waiters; It has various duties in order to ensure customer satisfaction and provide the best service to the guests. These tasks can basically be listed as follows:
- It increases the quality of service.
- It deals with the requests and complaints of the customers by being in constant communication with them.
- Makes the necessary arrangements before and after the meal service in the hall.
- It makes the place where it works ready for service.
- He takes care of the account payment process of the desks he is responsible for.
- By giving the food or beverage menu to the customer, it helps the customers to make the most correct choice of food and beverage related to the menu.
- He greets the customer and directs him to his seat.
What It Takes To Be A Waitress
There is no obligation to be educated in any official institution to be a waiter. Anyone who is a primary school, high school or university graduate or student can work as a waitress in any cafe or restaurant. First, the process of growing up and learning is experienced, and experience is gained over time.
What are the Conditions of Being a Waiter?
Waitress is one of the most popular professions nowadays. For this reason, various certificate programs related to National Education are organized to train service personnel, and online trainings can also be taken. People who adopt waitressing as a profession can attend these trainings.
What Training Do You Need To Become A Waitress?
If you want to improve yourself technically as a waiter, some of the trainings you should take can be listed as follows:
- Table Top Service Sets
- Food items
- Hygiene education
- Simple Desserts
- Guest Types and Behaviors
- Tea Preparation and Service
- Coffee Preparation and Service
- Serving a Variety of Hot Drinks
- Serving Fruits and Desserts
- Modern Methods Service
Waiter Salaries 2022
As the waiter progresses in their careers, the positions they work and the average salaries they receive are the lowest 6.030 TL, the average 7.540 TL, the highest 15.160 TL.
Günceleme: 07/01/2023 18:58