📩 17/11/2022 11:57
According to the provisions of the additional first article of the Health Services Basic Law and the Regulation on the Appointment Procedures and Principles of Certain Health Personnel to be Openly Appointed to Public Institutions and Organizations by Lots, for the needs of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliates and other public institutions and organizations, specialists and specialist physicians according to the legislation of specialization in medicine For the first time or to be made to the staff of physicians, specialist dentists, dentists and pharmacists, the assignments and procedures will be made by a lottery in the computer environment by the notary public within the framework of the announced calendar.
A- GENERAL PRINCIPLES
1) Applications can be found on the website of the Ministry of Health General Directorate of Management Services (https://yhgm.saglik.gov.tr/) via the Personnel Information System (PBS) in the e-Government Gateway authentication system and the draw will be made within the periods specified in the calendar.
2) The place and time of the draw will be announced on the internet address (yhgm.saglik.gov.tr).
3) Candidates who will apply will fill in the application form electronically on PBS, save and finalize their preferences between the dates specified in the lottery calendar. After the finalization process, the application information and preferences will not be changed. Applications that are not finalized will not be taken into consideration.
4) The finalized application form will not be sent separately as physical documents.
5) Those who still work in a public institution and organization other than the Ministry of Health and those who left while working in these institutions and organizations, after finalizing their application, submit the approved service schedule they will receive from the institution they last worked for (Those who cannot obtain this document, use the e-Government portal instead of this document. https://turkiye.gov.tr They are required to save the "Address Service Document", which they will obtain from the internet address, electronically through the application system. (The document to be uploaded to the system should contain information such as the date of first start of duty, the title and branch of the duty staff, whether there was a change in title and branch during the duty, the date of his appointment to the main civil servant, the grade of the staff, the date of his resignation or retirement, if any, civil service and other service etc.)
6) Those who have been assigned to a different public institution other than the Ministry of Health within the scope of State Service Obligation (DHY), must register the DHY completion certificate, which they will receive from their institution, indicating that they have completed their State service obligation, electronically through the application system.
7) Foreigners of Turkish origin who are within the scope of Law No. 2527 are required to register the document showing that they are registered in the population register kept by the Ministry of Interior, electronically through the application system.
8) Applicants will be able to make a maximum of ten (10) choices within the framework of the announced calendar, taking into account the vacant places to be opened via PBS. Candidates who state that they want to be placed by general draw will be placed in the vacant vacancies by general lot, if they cannot be placed in their preferences.
9) Those who want to apply for the lot and have their application canceled can cancel the lottery application electronically via PBS until Thursday, November 24, 2022 – Tuesday, December 13, 2022, at 18.00. Those who have canceled the drawing application cannot apply for this drawing again.
10) Applications that are not deemed appropriate as a result of the examination will be announced on PBS as a substitute for notification together with the reasons for rejection, and the objections will be received electronically and the results will be announced on PBS.
11) In the reassignment of those who have withdrawn or are deemed to have withdrawn from the civil service, the periods specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 97 are taken into account. However, among those who are in this situation, the applications of those who have one month until the end of their disability as of the application deadline will be accepted.
12) In the appointment notification of the candidates who have been placed in the positions of the Ministry of Health and Affiliated Institutions, the address specified by the candidate in the application will be taken as basis.
13) Those placed in any staff or position as a result of the draw will not be able to apply for the lottery again for one year after the announcement of the results of the lottery.
14) Applications of candidates who do not comply with the conditions specified in the text of the announcement will not be accepted. Those whose applications are accepted inadvertently and placed by lot will not be appointed and will be canceled even if they have been appointed.
15) Applications of candidates who have missing documents or make incorrect applications will be deemed invalid.
16) After the draw, an archive research will be conducted on the candidates who are placed in the positions of the Ministry of Health and Affiliated Organizations, and their appointments will be made after the archive research is concluded. Those whose archive research results are negative will not be assigned, and even if they have been done, they will be cancelled.
B- CANDIDATES TO APPLY TO THE COURSE AND REQUIREMENTS
1) Candidates must meet the general conditions specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
2) Pharmacists, dentists and specialist dentists working in the Ministry and its Affiliates and Public Institutions and Organizations in other statuses than those working as civil servants subject to Article 657/A of Law No. 4,
3) Physicians and specialist doctors who want to be appointed for the first time or re-appointed and who do not have a State Service Obligation as per Law No. 3359,
4) Physicians and specialist doctors who work in public institutions and organizations in other statuses other than those who work as civil servants subject to Law No. 657 and who have completed their State Service Obligation as of the deadline for drawing lots,
5) Specialist (TUTG) and specialist dentists who have graduated by the deadline for drawing lots and whose diploma specialization has been registered by the General Directorate of Health Services until 23:2022 on Wednesday, 18.00 November XNUMX at the latest,
6) Dentists and pharmacists who graduated until the application deadline for the lottery, (Turkish Ministry of Health diploma registrations and E-Government portal) https://turkiye.gov.tr Dentists and pharmacists who do not have a record of their graduation in the title applied in the Ministry of Health Physician Data Bank accessed via; Temporary graduation certificate or diploma copy showing that they have graduated must be registered electronically through the application system, and those who have foreign diplomas must register their equivalence documents in the system in electronic environment.)
7) Within the scope of Article 5335 of Law No. 30 and Article 5947 of Law No. 18, retired physicians and specialist physicians can apply by choosing the positions of our Ministry and Affiliated Institutions. (According to the same law, retired doctors and specialist doctors will not be appointed even if they are placed in institutions other than the health facilities of our Ministry.)
C- CANNOT APPLY TO THE LOTS
1) Physicians and specialist doctors who are obliged to serve the state,
2) Those who do not meet the conditions specified in article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
3) Those who are dismissed from their job or profession and those who are deprived of public rights in accordance with the relevant disciplinary legislation of public institutions and organizations,
4) Retired pharmacists, dentists and specialist dentists,
5) Those who are still working in the Ministry of Health and Affiliated Institutions and other public institutions and organizations, subject to the Civil Servants Law No. 657,
6) Those who have reached the age limit specified in Article 5434 of the Republic of Turkey Retirement Fund Law No. 40,
7) Contracted employees within the scope of Law No. 4924,
8) Among the contracted employees within the scope of the Law No. 4924, those who quit their job after the publication of this announcement text in the Official Gazette, (Even if they have made an application via PBS, their applications will not be accepted and will not be drawn into the lot.)
9) Candidates who will apply must apply in the title and branch that is suitable for the highest education level according to the announced title and branches, and those who apply according to their lower education status. (For example, applications of specialist physicians with a minor specialization registration will not be accepted if they apply to the main branch of specialization or to the title of doctor, those with a specialist doctor registration to the title of doctor, and those who have a specialist dentist registration to the title of dentist will not be accepted.)
D- DOCUMENTS REQUESTED BASED ON APPOINTMENT
In order to complete the appointment procedures of the candidates who are placed in the positions of the Ministry of Health and Affiliated Institutions after the draw, the following documents based on the appointment, along with the application petitions; Within the framework of the announced calendar, they will be sent by cargo or delivered by hand to the address specified in the annex of the institution they are settled in.
a) Signed petition stating the criminal record status.
b) A signed petition stating that they are not related to military service. (The appointment of the other ones will not be made)
c) A signed petition stating that he has no mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
d) Passport photograph. (6 taken within the last six months)
e) Property declaration form.
f) Approved service schedule to be obtained from the last institution of those who left their duties while working in other public institutions and organizations. https://turkiye.gov.tr “Address Service Document” to be obtained via the internet address).
g) Contracted employees in public institutions and organizations and employees in private health facilities, a document stating that they are dismissed from their institutions (Contracted employees in public institutions and organizations and employees in private health facilities must submit the document stating that they are dismissed from their institutions to the health facility where they will start to work after their appointment.)
CANDIDATES PLACING IN STAFF AND POSITIONS OF THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH SHOULD DELIVE THE DOCUMENTS BASED ON THE APPOINTMENT TO THE ADDRESS STATED BELOW.
TR MINISTRY OF HEALTH, GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Bilkent Campus Üniversiteler Mahallesi Dumlupınar Bulvarı 6001 Cad. No: 9 06800 Cankaya / ANKARA
Contact: 0 (312) 585 10 00
CANDIDATES PLACING IN STAFF AND POSITIONS OF OTHER INSTITUTIONS SHOULD DELIVE THE APPLICATION DOCUMENTS TO THE INSTITUTION TO THEIR APPOINTMENT.
2022 4TH TERM FIRST TIME AND REAPPOINTMENT LOT CALENDAR
|1||Friday, November 18, 2022 – Wednesday, November 23, 2022 until 18.00:XNUMX||Making applications via PBS|
|2||8 December 2022 Thursday||Announcement of Application Evaluation Results via PBS|
|3||Thursday, December 8, 2022 – Friday, December 9, 2022 until 18.00:XNUMX||Receiving the objections of those whose applications are rejected after the examination via PBS|
|4||Wednesday, December 14, 2022||Announcement of appeal results via PBS|
|5||DECEMBER 15, 2022 THURSDAY LOTS DATE||place and time (https://yhgm.saglik.gov.trwill be announced on the internet.|
|6||Friday, December 30, 2022 at 18.00||Deadline and time of arrival of the documents based on the assignment (Note: Contracted employees in public institutions and organizations and employees in private healthcare facilities must submit the document stating that they have been dismissed from their institutions to the healthcare facility where they will start their duty after their appointment.)|