In line with the provisions of the Ministry of Justice Officer Examination, Appointment and Transfer Regulation, a total of 132 personnel will be recruited for 52 psychologists, 222 pedagogues and 406 social workers at the places specified in the attached list to be employed in the Directorates of Legal Support and Victim Services, according to the results of the oral exam. Provided that the 2022-KPSS (Group B) license is placed in the order of the KPSSP3 score type, 3 times the number of each announced staff will be entitled to participate in the oral exam. According to the arithmetic average of the KPSS score and the score obtained in the oral exam, the number of positions announced will be assigned by starting from the highest score.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1. To meet the conditions specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
2. To get a score of 2022 or higher from the KPSSP3 score type in the 70 undergraduate Public Personnel Selection Examination,
- a) In order to be appointed to the psychologist staff; Graduated with a Bachelor of Psychology,
- b) In order to be appointed to the pedagogue staff; To graduate from one of the Guidance and Psychological Counseling or Education Programs and Instruction undergraduate departments,
- c) In order to be appointed to the Social Worker staff; To graduate from one of the Social Work or Social Services undergraduate departments,
4. To graduate from the above-mentioned departments of foreign universities, provided that the diploma equivalence is approved by the Council of Higher Education.
Application Date, Method and Required Documents
Candidates will make their applications at the Career Gate-Public Recruitment and Career Gateway alimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr address with their e-Government password, and applications made in person or by mail within the period specified in the announcement will not be accepted.
Applications will start on 05 December 2022 and end on 16 December 2022 at 23:59:59.
After the application process is completed, the candidates should check whether their application has been completed on the "My Applications" screen. Any application that does not show "Application Received" on the "My Applications" screen will not be evaluated.
Günceleme: 30/11/2022 12:35