According to the results of the Public Personnel Selection Examination held by the Measurement, Selection and Placement Center Presidency (ÖSYM) on 22.11.2020, in order to be employed in the central and provincial organizations of the Ministry of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change, Article 657/B of the Civil Servants Law No. 4 According to the contracted support personnel (Cleaning Personnel) will be taken.
Following the announcement of the results of the placement on the Career Gate Platform, the dates on which the candidates will apply to start working in the service units where they are placed, the documents to be requested and other explanatory information will be announced on the website of the Ministry of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change (csb.gov.tr).
No documents will be sent by the Ministry of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change to candidates who have been placed through the Career Gate Platform.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
GENERAL AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION
Candidates who prefer the contracted positions in this announcement must meet the following general conditions.
1. Those who have chosen to be placed in the announced positions, as per paragraph (B) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 4 and paragraphs 48, 1, 4, 5 and 6 of paragraph (A) of Article 7 of the same Law and 6/6/ They must also meet the conditions in the ANNEX-1978 article of the Principles on the Employment of Contracted Personnel, which was put into effect with the Council of Ministers Decision dated 7 and numbered 15754/1.
2. Even if they have been placed in retirement or old-age pension from the Social Security Institution, their appointment will not be made by the Ministry.
3. A security investigation and archive research will be carried out on the candidates who have been placed, in accordance with Article 7315 of the Law No. 3 on Security Investigation and Archive Research.
4. Candidates who do not have the qualifications for the position in which they are placed, with the general and special conditions of application, and who do not submit the required documents in due time, although they meet the required qualifications and conditions, will not be appointed.
1. Applications will be received via e-Government from the address of the Ministry of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change Career Gate-Public Recruitment and Career Gate (isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr) between 26/10/2022 -05/11/2022. Applications made in person, by courier or mail will not be accepted.
2. Since the candidates' KPSS score, education, department they graduated from, military service, criminal record and identity information will be obtained through the web services of the relevant institutions via e-Government, these documents will not be requested at the application stage. Candidates; In case of incompleteness in the aforementioned information, they should make the necessary updates/corrections from the relevant institutions before applying, and those whose graduation information is not in the system should upload their graduation certificates/diplomas in pdf format to the "Certificate of Graduation" field under the "Other Documents" tab during the application.
3. Candidates who have graduated from education institutions abroad or in Turkey and have an equivalence regarding the educational status sought in this announcement should upload their equivalence documents in pdf format to the "Equivalence Certificate" field under the "Other Documents" tab during the application.
4. Candidates whose contracts are terminated by their institutions or whose contract is terminated unilaterally while working in contracted personnel (4/B) positions in public institutions and organizations, in order to present that they have completed the one-year waiting period, must obtain an approved service document from their former institution and in pdf format at the time of application. They must be uploaded to the "4/B Service Document" field under the "Other Documents" tab.
5. After the application process is completed, the candidates should check whether their application has been completed on the "My Applications" screen. Any application that does not show "Application Received" on the My Applications screen will not be evaluated.
6. Candidates are responsible for making the application process error-free, complete and in accordance with the issues specified in this announcement, and uploading the requested documents to the system at the application stage. Candidates who do not comply with these issues will not be able to claim any rights.
7. If it is determined that the candidates do not meet the conditions specified in this announcement and the relevant legislation, their applications will not be evaluated. In addition, the contracts of those who are found to do not meet the application conditions will be terminated without compensation and notification.
Günceleme: 27/10/2022 11:23