Details about the Hamsiköy Rice Pudding recipe were wondered by the viewers of the last episode of MasterChef Turkey, "What are Hamsiköy Rice Pudding Ingredients, How Is It Made?" It continues to be explored through questions such as:
Hamsikoy Rice Pudding Ingredients
- 2 liter milk
- 1.5 cups of rice
- 2 water glass of water
- 1.5 cup powdered sugar
- 2 packaged vanilla
- 2 egg yolks
- On: Hazelnut
How is Hamsikoy Rice Pudding Made?
- Take the milk in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Boil the rice in a separate pot with 2 glasses of water and add it to the milk when it gets soft.
- When the milk and rice are combined with each other, add granulated sugar and vanilla and bring to a boil.
- Beat the egg yolks in a deep bowl.
- Take 1 ladle of the rice pudding and add it to the egg yolk and continue whisking.
- Divide the rice pudding into casseroles.
- Divide the egg yolks into the rice pudding in the casserole and mix lightly.
- Place the casserole dishes on the baking tray and add a finger of water to the pan.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven until golden brown.
- Serve after it has cooled, sprinkled with crushed hazelnuts on top.