According to the data of the Turkish Exporters Assembly (TIM), the Turkish defense and aerospace sector, which exported 2022 million 333 thousand dollars in August 921, exported 2022 million 166 thousand dollars in September 567. The sector, which realized 2022 billion 2 million 803 thousand dollars of exports in the first nine months of 319, made 2021 billion 2 million 094 thousand dollars in the first nine months of 416. Thus, the Turkish defense and aerospace sector realized 2021% more exports compared to the first nine months of 33,8.
The Turkish defense and aerospace industry, which exported 2021 million 239 thousand dollars in September 695, decreased by 30,5 percent and exported 166 million 567 thousand dollars. September 2022, which is included in the data published by the Turkish Exporters Assembly. "In the “Sectoral Export Figures by Countries” file, the number of exports of the Defense and Aviation Industry to countries was not shared.
Export data of the Turkish defense and aerospace sector by 2022
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan stated at the commissioning ceremony of the Test and Training Ship TCG Ufuk that they expect the Turkish defense and aviation industry to export 2022 billion dollars in 4. In the first four months of 2022, the expected target was exceeded by a quarter.
By the Defense and Aviation Industry sector;
- 2022 million 295 thousand dollars in January 376,
- 2022 million 325 thousand dollars in February 96,
- 2022 million 326 thousand dollars in March 945,
- 2022 million 390 thousand dollars in April 559,
- 2022 million 330 thousand dollars in May 388,
- 2022 million 308 thousand dollars in June 734,
- 2022 million 325 thousand dollars in July 743,
- 2022 million 333 thousand dollars in August 921,
- 2022 million 166 thousand dollars in September 567,
In total, 2 billion 803 million 319 thousand dollars were exported.