Within the framework of the Principles Regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel, which was put into effect with the Council of Ministers Decision dated 657/4/06 and numbered 06/1978, to be employed in the central and provincial service units of the General Directorate of Meteorology within the scope of paragraph (B) of Article 7 of the Civil Servants Law No. 15754 1 (six) contracted Office Personnel, 2020 (twenty-two) contracted Support Personnel among the candidates who received at least 60 (sixty) points without any written and oral exams based on the 6-KPSS (B) group score ranking for the units specified in the Annex-22 list. (Cleaning Officer) and 8 (eight) contracted Protection and Security Officers, 36 (thirty six) contracted personnel will be recruited. – megapari
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
Candidates who will apply to be appointed to the announced positions must have the following general conditions.
1. Be a citizen of the Republic of Turkey.
2. To meet the conditions specified in article 657/A of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
3. Not to have any health problems or similar conditions that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
4. In terms of military service for male candidates; not to be in military service, not to be of military age, or to have done active military service if he has reached the age of military service, or to be postponed or transferred to the reserve class.
5. To have completed the age of 18 as of the application deadline.
6. Not being deprived of public rights.
7. Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; crimes against the security of the state, even if pardoned or imprisoned for one year or more for an intentionally committed crime, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent Not to be convicted of bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging of performance, laundering of property values arising from crime or smuggling.
8. The result of the Security Investigation and/or Archive Investigation is positive.
9. Not receiving a pension or old-age pension from any Social Security Institution.
10. The situation of the applicants is explained in the paragraph (B) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 4, “Except for the termination of their contracts by their institutions due to the violation of the principles of the service contract by those employed in this way or the exceptions determined by the Presidential Decree during the contract period. In case they terminate the contract unilaterally, they cannot be employed in the contracted personnel positions of the institutions unless one year has passed from the date of termination.
1. Applications will be received via e-Government from the address of the General Directorate of Meteorology Career Gate-Public Recruitment and Career Gate (isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr) between 05/10/2022 – 14/10/2022. Applications made in person, by courier or mail will not be accepted.
2. Since the candidates' KPSS score, education, department they graduated from, military service, criminal record and identity information will be obtained through the web services of the relevant institutions via e-Government, these documents will not be requested from the candidates at the application stage. If there are errors in the said information of the candidates, they should make the necessary updates/corrections from the relevant institutions before applying, and those whose graduation information does not come automatically should upload their graduation documents in pdf or jpeg format to the "Graduation Certificate" field under the "Other Documents" tab during the application.
3. Candidates who have graduated from educational institutions abroad or in Turkey and have equivalence regarding the educational status sought in this announcement should upload their documents showing the equivalence in pdf or jpeg format to the "Certificate of Equivalence" under the "Other Documents" tab during the application.
4. As of the application deadline, candidates who will apply for the Protection and Security Officer position must submit their (armed) private security guard ID cards, which are at least 6 (six) months until their expiration date, both back and front, in pdf or jpeg format, in the "Other Documents" tab. They must be uploaded to the "Private Security Officer Identity Card" field under
5. Candidates who will apply for the Protection and Security Officer position must declare their height and weight status by entering the relevant box during the application. Candidates who are entitled to be appointed must certify that they meet the height and weight requirement in the health board report they will receive from the full-fledged State Hospitals affiliated to the Ministry of Health on the date of the contract.
6. Candidates whose contracts are terminated by their institutions or whose contract is terminated unilaterally while working in contracted personnel (4/B) positions in public institutions and organizations, in order to certify that they have completed the one-year waiting period, must submit an approved service document obtained from their former institutions, in pdf or jpeg, at the time of application. format in the "4/B Service Document" field under the "Your Other Documents" tab.
7. After the application process is completed, the candidates should check whether their application has been completed on the "My Applications" screen. Any application that does not show "Application Received" on the My Applications screen will not be evaluated.
8. The applicants are responsible for making the application process error-free, complete and in accordance with the issues stated in this announcement, and uploading the requested documents to the system at the application stage. Candidates who do not comply with these issues will not be able to claim any rights.
9. If it is determined that the personnel to be employed on a contract basis do not meet the conditions specified in this announcement and the relevant legislation, their applications will not be evaluated. In addition, the contracts of those who are found to do not meet the application conditions will be terminated without compensation and notification.
10. Candidates can apply to only one of the titles specified in the table and to 3 (three) different units, and applications made for more than one title and applications that are not duly and/or timely will be deemed invalid.
11. Candidates who will apply for the position of Protection and Security Officer can get information from the units with the contact information specified in Annex-1 list before their choices to work in Radar fields.