While the provinces and districts of the TOKİ social housing project have been determined, it has been determined which districts in Ankara will be built. Thousands of people who want to own a house with affordable payment terms, on the other hand, are questioning the TOKİ Social Housing (cheap housing) Project applications and those living in Ankara are questioning where the houses will be built. So, TOKİ social housing project Ankara TOKİ Houses Where and Which Districts Will They Be Built? What are the TOKİ Social Housing Project Application Conditions? Where will the 2022 TOKİ houses be built?
TOKİ social housing project applications start as of September 14. 2022 TOKİ application conditions, flat prices and installment payments have been announced for 81 provinces, including Ankara. Accordingly, the first phase of the housing project is planned to be completed within 2 years. The project is expected to be completed within 5 years.
WHERE WILL ANKARA TOKİ BE HELD?
It has been determined in which districts in Ankara the TOKİ social housing project will be built. Accordingly, TOKİ social housing project will be built in Ankara's Ayaş, Bala, Çamlıdere, Etimesgut, Evren, Gölbaşı, Kahramankazan, Kızılcahamam, Mamak, Polatlı, Sincan and Şereflikoçhisar districts.
|ANKARA||AYAŞ||ANKARA AYAŞ 4th PHASE 300 / 250000 SOCIAL HOUSING PROJECT||300||PUBLIC BANK||14.09.2022-31.10.2022|
|ANKARA||BALA||ANKARA BALA 3rd PHASE 160 / 250000 SOCIAL HOUSING PROJECT||160||ZIRAAT BANK||14.09.2022-31.10.2022|
|ANKARA||ÇAMLIDERE||ANKARA ÇAMLIDERE 2nd PHASE 100 / 250000 SOCIAL HOUSING PROJECT||100||ZIRAAT BANK||14.09.2022-31.10.2022|
|ANKARA||ETİMESGUT||ANKARA ETİMESGUT BALLIKUYUMCU 3800 / 250000 SOCIAL HOUSING PROJECT||3.800||PUBLIC BANK||14.09.2022-31.10.2022|
|ANKARA||UNIVERSE||ANKARA UNIVERSE 150 / 250000 SOCIAL HOUSING PROJECT||150||ZIRAAT BANK||14.09.2022-31.10.2022|
|ANKARA||GOLBASI||ANKARA GÖLBAŞI GERDER 1545/ 250000 SOCIAL HOUSING PROJECT||1.545||PUBLIC BANK||14.09.2022-31.10.2022|
|ANKARA||HEROBORN||ANKARA KAHRAMANKAZAN 800 / 250000 SOCIAL HOUSING PROJECT||800||PUBLIC BANK||14.09.2022-31.10.2022|
|ANKARA||KIZILCAHAMAM||ANKARA KIZILCAHAMAM 63 / 250000 SOCIAL HOUSING PROJECT||63||PUBLIC BANK||14.09.2022-31.10.2022|
|ANKARA||MAMAK||ANKARA MAMAK 3645 / 250000 SOCIAL HOUSING PROJECT||3.645||PUBLIC BANK||14.09.2022-31.10.2022|
|ANKARA||POLATLI||ANKARA POLATLI 700 / 250000 SOCIAL HOUSING PROJECT||700||PUBLIC BANK||14.09.2022-31.10.2022|
|ANKARA||SİNCAN||ANKARA SİNCAN SARAYCIK 1626/ 250000 SOCIAL HOUSING PROJECT||1.626||PUBLIC BANK||14.09.2022-31.10.2022|
|ANKARA||SİNCAN||ANKARA SİNCAN YENİPEÇENEK 4800 / 250000 SOCIAL HOUSING PROJECT||4.800||PUBLIC BANK||14.09.2022-31.10.2022|
|ANKARA||SEREFLIKOCHISAR||ANKARA SEREFLIKOCHISAR 311 / 250000 SOCIAL HOUSING PROJECT||311||PUBLIC BANK||14.09.2022-31.10.2022|
Turkish citizens over the age of 1 who have resided in the residences to be built through TOKİ for at least 18 year within the borders of the project province or are registered with the population of the project province, do not have a residence registered in the land registry for themselves, their spouse and their children under their custody, and have not purchased a house through TOKİ before can apply.
Only one application can be received from a household for social housing.
In the new social housing, quota will be reserved for young people, retirees, relatives of martyrs, veterans and disabled people. Those born after September 1991 can apply for the youth category.
Except for the families of martyrs, the disabled of war and duty, and their widows and orphans, the monthly household income must be a maximum of 16 thousand liras net for Istanbul and a maximum of 14 thousand liras throughout the country.
The monthly installments of the houses will be in the amount that the minimum wage earners can pay. The payment will not exceed 30 percent of the total household income, and a maturity of up to 240 months will be introduced.
Within the scope of the project, 100 thousand plots of land will be delivered with electricity, water and natural gas infrastructures completed, with zoning plans and ready for construction. Those who are entitled to benefit from the campaign, whose application fee is determined as 500 TL, will be able to build their own houses on these lands.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES TO BE MADE THROUGH E-GOVERNMENT
• One of the services of the Housing Development Administration through e-government, “Housing Workplace Application” service can be applied.
• Information about the application conditions is included on the application screen and in the advertisement text.
• You can make your application by selecting the project via e-Government.
• You can follow your application status on the E-Government Application List screen.
• E-Government applications 28/10/2022 will expire on.
• For those who apply from the Disabled and Retired category via e-Government, a statement of their disability or retirement at the contract stage. Belgian You will be required.
• In the applications via e-government channel, the application fee to the IBAN account opened in the name of the applicant to be sent via SMS, within the specified period, can be paid by EFT, money order, ATM, etc. must be deposited with Otherwise, the current application will be cancelled.
• Citizens who make their application via e-Government will complete the application process as stated above, and there is no need to make an application from the Bank branches.
• Applications for Martyrs' Families, Terror, War and Disabled Persons will only be received from Bank Branches.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES TO BE MADE FROM THE BANK
The place where the applications will be accepted: According to the project, TC Ziraat Bankası A.Ş./T. Authorized branches of Halk Bankası A.Ş. in the province of the Project (The Bank of the Projects is specified in the attached list.)
• Along with the Identity Card; At the authorized Bank Branches in the province where the project is located.Application and Purchase Commitment' will sign.
• Families of Martyrs, Disabled Persons from Terror, War and Duty from TOKİ and Social Security Institution system "Ownership of RightsThose who are approved will only be able to apply from authorized bank branches.
• Disabled citizens, a photocopy of the ID card issued by the General Directorate of Disabled and Elderly Services or a valid health committee report taken from a full-fledged state hospital (at least 40% disabled).BelgianYou can apply with ". Parents with a disabled child under the age of 18 will be able to apply on their behalf from the Disabled category. (Applicants through e-Government must submit a photocopy of their ID card or document at the contract stage.)
• Retired Citizens, a retired identity document from the Social Security Institution or a “retired”BelgianYou can apply with ". The non-retired spouse of the deceased pensioner can also apply. (Except for the daughters of the deceased pensioner who received their monthly salary) (Those who apply via e-Government will submit it at the contract stage.)
SOCIAL HOUSING PROJECT APPLICATION DATES
Applications will begin to be accepted as of September 13, 2022. Social housing project applications will continue until the end of October. Applications will be received between 14 September – 31 October 2022 via Ziraat Bank, Halkbank branches and E-government.
HOUSING PRICES HAVE BEEN DEFINED
The monthly installment of 2+1 residences will be 2.280 TL and will be sold with a maturity of 240 months. The monthly installment of 608.000+3 residences, which will be 1 TL in total, will be 3.187 TL and will be sold with a maturity of 240 months. It will be 850.000 TL in total.
Payments for 2+1 and 3+1 flats will be 10% in advance. The rest will be with a maturity of 240 months.