University base scores were announced with the results of the preference announced on August 15, 2022. 2023 YKS base scores, university quotas and success rankings were announced by OSYM. With the removal of the threshold score this year, the occupancy rate of the universities became 99%. Read on to find out 2023 university base scores, rankings and vacancies!
UNIVERSITY BASE SCORES 2023
University base scores, success rankings and quotas have been announced by ÖSYM with the YKS preference guide! Candidates continue to be questioned about the base and ceiling scores, rankings and quotas of 2-year and 4-year departments.
ARE THE UNIVERSITY RANKINGS DEFINED?
ÖSYM announced the university base scores. But he did not publish the success rankings. The success rankings of the universities are published by YÖKATLAS between November and December. During this time, success rankings are calculated in a very approximate way with a special algorithm developed by winin.com. The success rankings, which are calculated almost exactly the same, are often confirmed by the candidates placed in that university.
Base success rankings of some departments;
- Computer Engineering – 65.730 – Konya Technical University
- Computer Engineering – 66.539 – Sakarya University of Applied Sciences
- TIP – 30.130 – Kars Kafkas University
- Dental – 43.830 – Kars Kafkas University
- Pharmacy – 60.000 – Ağrı İbrahim Çeçen University
- Veterinary Medicine – 178.000 – Siirt University
- Nursing – 213.000 – Trakya University
- Midwifery – 241.000 – Kars Kafkas University
- Law – 59.000 – Erzincan Binali Yıldırım University
- Classroom Teaching – 166.000 – Hakkari University
- Psychology – 205.000 – Mus Alparslan University
- PCR – 229.000 – Hakkari University
- Governance Information Systems – 65.400 – Kars Kafkas University
- Preschool – 33.000 – Bayburt University
- Special Education – 21.000 – Zonguldak Bulent Ecevit University
- English Language Teaching – 32.000 – Hakkari University
HOW IS UNIVERSITY PLACEMENT MADE?
Many people question how ÖSYM handles university placements. We, as Kazankazan.com, explain the placement algorithm of ÖSYM.
ÖSYM performs the placement procedures sequentially. First of all, the first place in Turkey looks at the candidate's preference list and places it in the first choice. Then it continues with this work sequentially. Let's assume that it is the turn of the candidate who has placed 10000th in the exam. If the first choice of this candidate is placed by giving preference to the previous candidates and the relevant quota is filled, the second preference is taken into consideration. In this way, the vacancy status of the places written up to the last place in the preference list is checked and the first empty place is placed.
Two conclusions can be drawn from here;
- The further behind your ranking, the later OSYM will look at your preference list.
- Checked in the order you type in your preference list