TOKİ is an institution that builds houses for middle- and low-income people. This institution serves under the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization. It makes the dreams of those who want to own a house come true with hundreds of houses built every year. For this, people apply for residences and the people who will be home owners are selected among the applicants by drawing lots. Afterwards, the people whose names appear in the TOKİ lottery become homeowners with maturities of up to 20 years. Determined income etc. of those who want to buy a house from TOKİ. must meet such conditions. If they meet these conditions, they will have the right to participate in the lottery and become a host by participating in the system. So, what are the TOKİ application requirements? How are TOKİ applications made?
SUB INCOME GROUP APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
In order to apply for the project, the applicant must;
- Being a Turkish citizen,
- Must be residing within the borders of the province/district where the project is located for not less than 1 year or be registered with the population of the province where the project is located. ),
- Not having bought a house from the Housing Development Administration and not using a housing loan from the Housing Development Administration (except for the Martyr Families, War and Duty Disabled Persons, and Widows and Orphans category),
- An independent part of the condominium / condominium registered in the title deed belonging to him / her spouse and / or children under his custody or a detached your residence (except for fields, vineyards, gardens, village houses and workplaces), (except for Martyr Families, Disabled Persons from War and Duty, and Widows and Orphans category) (Except for real estate owned by the applicant as a shareholding)
- Having completed the age of 25 as of the date of application (There is no age requirement for widowed women with children whose spouse has passed away),
- The monthly household income must be at most 10.000 TL (The total household monthly net income of the applicant, his/her spouse and children under his/her custody must be at most 10.000 TL, including all kinds of aids they receive, such as food, travel, etc.) income requirement is applied as 11.500 TL.)
- Only one application is required on behalf of a household – that is, the person, spouse and children under their custody.
In addition, those who have the above application requirements;
- 1st category, “Martyr Families, Disabled Persons of War and Duty, Widows and Orphans”,
- The 2nd category, “Our Citizens with At least 40% Disabilities”
- 3rd category "Retired Citizens"
- 4th category “Other prospective buyers”
Applications will be accepted separately in 4 categories.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
- Copy of identity card,
- Families of Martyrs, Disabled Persons of War and Duty, Widows and Orphans, "Certificate of Entitlement" to be received from the TR Pension Fund according to their credit usage status.
- Disabled citizens, a photocopy of the ID card issued by the General Directorate of Disabled and Elderly Services, or a health committee report from a full-fledged state hospital (at least 40% disabled),
- Our retired citizens will submit the Retirement Identity Document from the Social Security Institution, or if the document has not yet been issued, the document or letter showing that they are retired.
DRAWING OF LOTS
- Families of Martyrs, Disabled Persons of War and Duty, and Widows and Orphans will be given the right to purchase housing without drawing lots, but the residences of these people will be determined primarily by lottery.
- A quota of 5% of the number of residences will be allocated to our disabled citizens and the beneficiaries will be determined by drawing lots. Applicants who are not eligible in this category as a result of the lottery will be drawn again together with the applicants in the other recipients category.
- A quota equal to 25% of the number of residences will be allocated to our retired citizens and the beneficiaries will be determined by drawing lots.
- Other applicants will be determined by drawing lots, if necessary, according to the number of applications, as in the general practices of our Administration.
The drawing of lots will be carried out according to the determined category priority.
- Next is the families of the Martyrs, the Disabled of War and Duty, and the residences of the Widows and Orphans,
- The Right of Our Disabled Citizens to Buy Housing and the Housing Determination Draw
- The Right to Buy Housing and Housing Determination draw for our Retired Citizens,
- Next Applicants' Right to Housing and Housing Determination draw
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED DURING THE CONTRACT SIGNING STAGE1. Proof of identity of those who are registered with the population of the province where the applied project is located, a document to be obtained from the Population Directorates for those who are not registered, showing that they have resided in the province where the project is located for the last 1 (one) year. (Applicants in the category of Martyrs' Families, Disabled Persons of War and Duty, and Widows and Orphans must submit a document proving that they have resided for 3 (three) years)2. Income documents proving that the household income is at most 10.000 net (11.500 TL for Istanbul),
- If the applicant is married, documents proving the income of him and his spouse, if there are employees, separately (subject to the documents obtained from the social security institutions where they work, salary slips, salary documents, etc.)
- If the applicant or any of his spouses are not working, documents from the Social Security Institution that he is not working,
- If the applicant is retired, the salary statement from the Social Security Institution or the bank account statement to which the pension is deposited.
Additional documents may be requested when deemed necessary.
IN THE 1st CATEGORY, BY SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS, THOSE WHO HAVE THE RIGHTS ARE DESIRED TO BENEFIT FROM THE MASS HOUSING FUND TO BENEFIT FROM THE INTEREST-FREE HOUSING LOAN TO BE OPENED TO THE FAMILY OF MARTYRS, THE DISABLED OF WAR AND DUTY, AND THEIR WIDOWS AND ORPHANS;
- Intermediary Bank's TC Ziraat Bankası A.Ş. in case of;
- Between the announced dates, the "Housing Allocation Document" regarding the residence determined by lot will be obtained from the relevant Bank Branch. The information on the beneficiary and the “Housing Allocation Document” have been issued by the relevant Temerküz Bank branch to TC Ziraat Bankası A.Ş. It will be sent to the General Manager.
- TC Ziraat Bankası A.Ş. The General Directorate will forward the loan request regarding the beneficiary to the Housing Development Administration and the loan amount to be opened will be deducted from the housing price. If the balance remains in debt, the terms of the sales contract will apply. However, if the price of the selected house is lower than the loan amount; The loan payment is made by taking into account the expenses and taxes other than the sales price and this amount cannot exceed the loan amount.
- Intermediary Bank's TC Ziraat Bankası A.Ş. In case of another bank other than;
- Between the announced dates, together with the "Housing Allocation Certificate" to be received from the relevant Bank branch, TC Ziraat Bankası A.Ş. He will apply to his branch. Applications TC Ziraat Bankası A.Ş. Branch of TC Ziraat Bankası A.Ş. It will be forwarded to the Personal Loans Department.
- TC Ziraat Bankası A.Ş. The loan amounts requested by our Administration will be transferred to the account opened in the name of beneficiaries at the Bank branch that mediates the sale of housing. The loan amount to be transferred is deducted from the housing price. If the balance remains in debt, the terms of the sales contract will apply. However, if the price of the selected house is lower than the loan amount; The loan payment is made by taking into account the expenses and taxes other than the sales price and this amount cannot exceed the loan amount.
WITHOUT USING THE INTEREST-FREE HOUSING LOAN TO BE AVAILABLE FROM THE MASS HOUSING FUND TO THE FAMILY OF MARTYRS, DISABLED WORDS AND DUTY AND WIDOWS AND ORPHANS, WHO HAVE THE RIGHTS BY SUBMITTING THE DOCUMENTS, WITHOUT USE OF THE INTEREST-FREE HOUSING LOAN TO BE OPENED FROM THE MASS HOUSING FUND TO THE FAMILY OF THE Martyrs, WITHOUT USE OF THE INTEREST-FREE HOUSING LOAN;
Between the dates to be announced by our administration, they will sign a contract by paying the down payment for the house determined by lot.
Housing sales will be made to the said people from this sales campaign for one time only.
The residences will be sold with 10% down payment and 240-month fixed installments and the start of the installments will start as of the month following the delivery of the residences.
RESIDENTIAL CONDITION and TRANSFER;
Those who have rights in lower income group projects and sign contracts will not be able to transfer their houses until their debts are paid.
In addition, the residence condition of the buyer or his family will be sought for the contracted house until the debt is paid off, and if it is determined that the buyer, himself, his spouse or children do not reside in the said house, their contracts will be terminated.
In case of false declaration, the right of those who are entitled to the lottery to purchase housing will be cancelled. If the contract has been signed, the contracts will be terminated and the down payment amounts paid when necessary will be recorded as income and the paid installments will be returned without interest after the expenses have been collected.
Günceleme: 04/08/2022 13:22