China has announced that it has temporarily suspended the export of natural sand to the Taiwan region.
In a statement made today by the Ministry of Commerce of China, it was reported that, according to the relevant law, the export of natural sand to the Taiwan region has been temporarily stopped as of today.
Günceleme: 03/08/2022 11:48
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to email link to your friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
- Taiwan Excellence Introduces Plastic and Rubber Machinery With Online Press Meeting
- China's Giant Ship Haixun Begins Mission in 06 Taiwan Strait
- Taiwan Visit Is Pelosi's Political Game
- The Share of Processed Products in Natural Stone Exports from the Aegean Rises to 80 Percent
- What is Natural Language Processing (NLP)? What Are Natural Language Processing Uses?
- 241 Turkish Citizens from the USA Was Taken to Quarantine Zone by EGO Buses
- Planting 1 Million Saplings Suitable for Ecology from IMM to the Fire Area
- Assistance from IMM to the Flood Zone in Van
- Domestic tram will carry passengers after sandbag before silkworm
- On the Bursa Teleferik line, sand bagged flights end
- Zonguldak, the giant sand pile found in the work area of TCDD, astonishes those who see.
- Sand Sprinkled on the Asphalt Asphalt
- Çerkezköy Silivri Between The Sand Loaded Wagon Dropped With Axle Breaked
- The trial of the local tram Silkworm
- Afyonkarahisar Passenger Train Sand Loaded Excavation Truck Hit!
- Tests for the new rail system vehicles of Kayseri
- This is how the sandstorm was viewed in Ankara's Polatlı district
- Sand Bag Test in Antalya 3rd Stage Rail System Line
- Bursalı Exporters Logistics Inc. Performs the Fastest Export of Its History
- Agricultural Products Exports of Aegean Exporters Unions Exceed 5 Billion Dollars
- Uludag Exporters' Association's March Exports Reached 2.8 Billion Dollars
- Exports of Aegean Exporters' Associations to EU Countries Increased by 22 Percent
- Transportation to the Uludag Hotels area by cable car
- Here's the bill of departure to the hotels area
- Railway Line to Karaman Organized Industrial Zone
- Alternative Transportation to Kocaeli City Hospital Area
- Railway network in Karaman Organized Industrial Zone
- Free Access to Earthquake Zone from Samsun!
- Getting to the hotels area by cable car is a reality
- Cable car service to Uludag hotels began