One of Turkey's largest global aviation projects; IGA Istanbul Airport, which has the mission of being a global hub around the world, recruits 1.000 university students as part of the National Internship Program that will prepare our youth for business life, and 20 new graduates through the MT (Management Trainee) Program, by the Presidential Human Resources Office.
- While providing job opportunities to thousands of people with the employment it provides at Istanbul Airport, İGA announced that it will hire 1.000 interns under the National Internship Program and 20 new graduates with the MT Program in order to train future aviation experts.
- With the National Internship Program, in which İGA is involved, it is aimed to support national and international companies, as well as SMEs and start-ups, the backbone of the economy, in terms of talent acquisition.
- Announcing that it will employ 1.000 people who are self-confident, responsible and open to innovations, never compromising the principle of equality with the philosophy of “Right Person for the Right Job”, within the scope of the National Internship Program, İGA announced that it will employ young people at İGA Istanbul Airport, which brought Turkey a new era in the aviation industry. provides the opportunity to work in
- The interns, who will be selected from the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year students who will take the English placement test, will work in Terminal Operations, IGA PASS and different departments, mainly operational units.
Job opportunity for 20 new graduates with the Management Trainee Program...
- Talentopia.co, which offers the opportunity to discover and experience the working environments and cultures of companies, implements the MT program in partnership with IGA. After the 3-week application period, new graduates have the opportunity to work at IGA Istanbul Airport.
- In order to apply for the internship at IGA Istanbul Airport with the MT Program, an application must be made via the address igairport.hrpeak.com/9ruhct5kf4r4yplggpck96mhez.job.
- İGA believes that one of the most important indicators of the trust it has in the Turkish economy is the employment it creates, with the value it adds to the economy and the investments it makes in young people.
- Playing an important role with the workforce it provides to tens of thousands of people, İGA takes the responsibility to grow together with Turkey with the support it provides to internship programs.
Günceleme: 02/06/2022 16:16