Unemployment Pension 2022 The payment made to the insured unemployed people during the periods when they are unemployed, if they meet the conditions specified in the law, is called Unemployment Pension.
Conditions for Benefiting from Unemployment Benefit
The conditions for benefiting from unemployment benefits can be listed as follows;
- He should remain unemployed, out of his own will and fault.
- The last 120 days before the end of the service contract must be subject to the service contract.
- Must have paid unemployment insurance premium for at least 600 days in the last three years prior to the termination of the service contract.
- Within 30 days after the termination of the service contract, he/she should apply to the nearest İŞKUR unit in person or electronically.
Unemployment Benefit Period
In the last three years before the termination of the service contract;
- 600 days for insured unemployed persons who worked as insured for 180 days and paid unemployment insurance premiums,
- Insured unemployed persons who worked as insured for 900 days and paid unemployment insurance premiums 240 days
- Insured unemployed persons who worked as insured for 1080 days and paid unemployment insurance premiums 300 days
Unemployment benefits are provided during the period.
Unemployment Salary 2022 Daily unemployment benefit is calculated as 40% of the insured's average daily gross earnings, which is calculated by taking into account the earnings subject to premium for the last four months. The amount of unemployment benefit calculated in this way does not exceed 80% of the gross amount of the monthly minimum wage. Unemployment benefit cannot be subject to any tax or deduction except stamp duty.
Günceleme: 04/01/2023 08:32