Gardener is the name of the professional worker who grows plants in gardens and parks and deals with the development of plants. Depending on the nature of the garden he works in, the gardener sometimes only deals with ornamental plants, and sometimes grows vegetables and fruits.
What Does a Gardener Do, What Are His Duties?
The Bahçıvan has different duties on the condition that he considers the general principles of the business he works for and is able to take care of the garden he is responsible for in the best way possible. Some of the duties he must fulfill are as follows:
- To provide the seeds required for vineyards, gardens, greenhouses and nurseries,
- To fertilize and ventilate the soil so that the soil can be ready for planting and planting.
- Planting at the appropriate time according to the type of plants,
- Mowing, rolling and then spraying the lawn,
- To care for it by planting flowers according to the season,
- pruning trees,
- Growing seedlings and saplings,
- To make the vaccines needed for the plants.
How to Become a Gardener
- Plant Recognition,
- Soil Care,
- Feeding and Watering,
- Production from Seed,
- Pruning and Tying,
- Potted Soils and Growing Plants in Pots,
- Vegetative Production.
Gardener Salaries 2022
The lowest Gardener salary received in 2022 was determined as 5.200 TL, the average Gardener salary was 5.800 TL, and the highest Gardener salary was 6.500 TL.