📩 04/01/2023 08:35
The damage specialist is responsible for determining the level of vehicle damage and possible repair cost and providing the customer with expert information on insurance coverage. Investigates, negotiates and decides on auto physical damage claims in a timely and effective manner.
What Does a Claims Specialist Do, What Are Their Duties?
- Obtaining information about vehicle damage from the customer,
- Analyzing the rules violated by the parties and determining the percentage of liability for each party,
- To make accurate determinations to prevent unnecessary costs to the company and policyholders,
- Obtaining expert opinion on the extent of the damage,
- Checking the scope of the warranty and service contract by examining the vehicle documents,
- Explaining provisions and exceptions to vehicle repair to the customer,
- Providing customers with car rental options that they can benefit from during vehicle repair,
- To ensure that the accident and expertise report is complete,
- Coordinating all maintenance and repair processes,
- Paying the expert and damage consultant fees,
- Checking all invoices before vehicle delivery,
- To ensure customer satisfaction,
- Recording the customer's contact information,
- To be aware of the changes in insurance legislation,
- Participating in trainings aimed at continuing professional development.
How to Become a Claims Expert?
- Having knowledge of insurance legislation,
- To have proper diction
- Taking care of your appearance,
- To be able to report,
- Having knowledge of MS Office programs,
- Providing work and time management,
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate perfectly verbally and in writing
- To ensure teamwork and management,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Claims Specialist Salaries 2022
The lowest Claims Specialist salary in 2022 was determined as 5.800 TL, the average Claims Specialist salary was 7.800 TL, and the highest Claims Specialist salary was 11.300 TL.