Participating in the International Museums Day celebrations with the slogan of “Discover Museums with Joy”, the brand, in its historical collection on Sunday, May 15, with the Audi Tradition application; It showcases the most impressive selection of motorsports, from the Audi Type C “Alpensieger” to the legendary Auto Union Silver Arrow models, from the 1980s rally car Audi Sport quattro S1 to the Audi RS Q e-tron competing in the 2022 Dakar Rally.
Audi exhibits the history of motor sports in the Audi Museum mobile on May 18, International Museum Day, which aims to raise awareness for the increase of cultural exchanges in order to contribute to the development of peace and cooperation between societies.
On May 15, the models that left their mark on motor sports in Audi history can be visited from anywhere in the world and at any time via the Audi Tradition App. 360-degree panoramic views, historical photos and movies will be open to motorsports enthusiasts with special image and sound effects. Through the app, in addition to Audi Museum mobile's permanent collection, they will also experience traditional NSU artifacts known as the brand's 'Fifth Ring'.
Some of the models that visitors can examine are as follows;
• Audi 14/35 PS Type C “Alpensieger”, 1919
• NSU 501T, 1928
• DKW UL 700 sidecar outfit, 1936
• Auto Union Grand Prix Type C racecar, 1937
• Auto Union Grand Prix Type D racecar, 1938
• DKW Hartmann Formula Junior racecar, 1961
• NSU/Wankel Spider racecar, 1966
• Audi 50 racecar, 1975
• Audi Sport quattro S1 E2 “Olympus”, 1985
• Audi R18 e-tron quattro, 2013
• Audi e-tron FE07, 2021
• Audi RS Q e-tron “Dakar”, 2022