The property manager is responsible for ensuring that the general functioning of the district finance organizations complies with the legislation. The property manager, who is the supervisor of the unit he is in, is primarily responsible for ensuring that the transactions realized under his supervision are in compliance with the law.
What Does a Property Manager Do, What Are His Duties?
The responsibilities of the property manager vary depending on the unit he serves. The job description of the property manager is given under the following headings in the relevant legislation; duties as treasurer and accounting officer, duties for national real estate services, duties for adjudication services, duties as tax office director, duties as a member of the district administrative board, duties as a member of the social assistance board of trustees. Within the framework of all these titles, the duties of the property manager are as follows;
- To ensure that the national real estate works comply with the legislation and to follow up the debt record,
- In his capacity as treasurer, administering income taxes,
- To follow up the financial affairs, if necessary, to file a lawsuit against the relevant institutions as the representative of the treasury, to follow up the case personally in the absence of a lawyer,
- In the capacity of the tax office manager, to ensure that the collection transactions are carried out in accordance with the laws,
- As a member of the board of trustees of the foundation, identifying the citizens at the poverty line and providing cash aid,
- To perform all duties assigned by the Ministry of Finance.
How to Become a Property Manager?
The property directorate, which is a public duty, is not subject to promotion and is realized with the appointment to be made after the oral exam. In order to be appointed to this position, it is necessary to fulfill the following conditions;
- To graduate with a bachelor's degree from related departments of universities such as Political Sciences, Business Administration, Finance,
- Having worked for at least 2 years in the titles of Deputy Director of National Real Estate, Deputy Director of Accounting, Deputy Director of Proceedings, Deputy Director of Real Estate, Deputy Director of Finance Course and Deputy Personnel, and Specialist and Training Specialist,
- To have an accounting officer certificate.
Persons who want to be a Property Manager must have certain qualifications;
- Ability to manage team
- Having the self-discipline to work with minimum supervision,
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Property Manager Salary 2022
The lowest Property Manager salary in 2022 was determined as 5.200 TL, the average Property Manager salary was 5.700 TL, and the highest Property Manager salary was 10.300 TL.