In order to be employed in the provincial organization of the Revenue Administration, in accordance with paragraph (B) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 4, the first article of Annex 06.06.1978 of the "Principles Regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel", which was put into effect with the Council of Ministers Decision dated 7 and numbered 15754/2. In accordance with subparagraph (c) of the paragraph, a total of 11 (eleven) contracted personnel will be recruited for the position of Lawyer, based on the oral examination to be held.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
Those who meet the conditions to participate in the oral exam and apply duly; In the event that the number of positions in the preferred post is more than 3 (three) times, 3 (three) solid candidates will be called for the oral exam, starting from the candidate with the highest score in the KPSS P3 score type, taking into account the position they prefer. If the number of candidates in the last place is more than one due to the fact that they have received equal points from the KPSS P3 score type, all of these candidates will be called for the exam.
EXAM DATE AND PLACE
- The oral exam will be held on 30 May 2022 in Ankara.
- Right to take the oral exam kazanThe names of the candidates and the lists of where the said candidates will take the exam will be announced on the website of our Presidency (gib.gov.tr) at least 10 days before the oral exam date. In addition, candidates will view the results information on the Career Gate Platform. Candidates will not be notified separately.
EXAM APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- To meet the general conditions stated in sub-clause (A) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
- Not to be over the age of 01.01.2022 (thirty five) as of 35 (Those born on 01/01/1987 and later can apply.),
- Having graduated from a law school that provides at least four years of undergraduate education,
- To have a lawyer's license as of the last day of the application date,
- To have participated in the (B) Group Public Personnel Selection Exam (KPSS License) held by ÖSYM in 2020 and to get at least 3 points from the KPSS P70 score type,
- Making an application within the time limit.
- Applications will start on Wednesday, April 13, 2022 and end on Friday, April 22, 2022 at 17.30.
- Applications will be received electronically from the Revenue Administration – Career Gate Public Recruitment or Career Gate (https:/isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr) via e-Government. Explanations on filling out the application form are available on the website.
- Candidates can make a maximum of 5 (five) places from the places specified in the advertisement.
- It will be appropriate for the candidates not to leave their applications to the deadline, taking into account other disruptions that may or may occur in the electronic environment.