31 of the "Regulation on Principles and Procedures Regarding the Employment of Contracted IT Personnel in Large-Scale Information Processing Units of Public Institutions and Organizations" published in the Official Gazette dated 12/2008/27097 and numbered 8 to be employed within the Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency of the Ministry of Interior. In accordance with the article, 10 (ten) Contracted IT Personnel will be recruited according to the success order of the written and oral exams to be held by the Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
- Senior Developer (3 Persons – Full Time): Up to 4 Times the Wage Ceiling
- Senior System Specialist (1 Person – Full Time): Up to 3 Times the Wage Ceiling
- Expert Network Manager (1 Person – Full Time): Up to 3 Times the Salary Ceiling
- Information Security Specialist (1 Person – Full Time): Up to 3 Times the Wage Ceiling
- Business Intelligence Specialist (1 Person – Full Time): Up to 2x the Wage Ceiling
- Expert Database Administrator (1 Person – Full Time): Up to 2x the Wage Ceiling
- JAVA Software Developer (1 Person – Full Time): Up to 2x the Wage Ceiling
- PHP Software Developer (1 Person – Full Time): Up to 2x the Wage Ceiling
APPLICATION FORM AND HISTORY
a) Candidates can submit their applications via e-Government via Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency/Career Gate – Public Recruitment or Career Gate, at alimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr address 18/04/2022 (10:00) – 27/04/2022 ( 17:00) between the dates.
b) Applications that do not comply with the principles set forth in this announcement, by mail or in person, will not be accepted.
c) After the end of the applications, no change will be made in the application information of the candidate for any reason.
d) Candidates can apply to a maximum of 1 (one) of the specified positions.
e) The applicant will be responsible for making the application process error-free, complete and in accordance with the issues stated in the announcement.
Günceleme: 11/04/2022 13:22