Minister Akar Followed the Claw Lock Operation from Zero Point

Minister Akar Followed Pence Lock Operation From Zero Point
Minister Akar Followed the Claw Lock Operation from Zero Point

Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar went to the Tactical Command Station of the 3rd Infantry Division, located at the zero point of the border, with the Chief of General Staff, General Yaşar Güler, and the Land Forces Commander, General Musa Avsever, yesterday.

Minister Akar, who was briefed on the latest situation in the field at the Tactical Command Site, only 10 kilometers from Zap, where the Claw-Lock Operation was carried out, held a video teleconference meeting with the commanders of the units participating in the operation.

Minister Akar, who stated that the Mehmetçik has carried out important works to date, said, "Hopefully, we will successfully conclude our operation by continuing our work in the same order and order." he said.

Reminding that a new phase was started in the fight against terrorism as of July 24, 2015, Minister Akar said, "A total of 34 terrorists have been neutralized in the country, in the north of Iraq and Syria so far." As of the beginning of this year, the number of terrorists neutralized was 259. We will continue this struggle with determination and save our noble nation from this scourge of terrorism.” used the phrases.

Commenting on the latest situation in the Claw-Lock Operation, Minister Akar made the following statements:

“In Operation Claw Lock, 56 terrorists have been neutralized so far. Our operation continues as planned with great success. We wish God's mercy on our martyrs. We owe them gratitude. We will always remember their memories with gratitude. We did not leave their blood on the ground, we will not, and we will continue our activities until the end. With the successful completion of our operation, we will completely lock the border line. Terrorists will not be able to enter our borders. Our activities continue in a way that respects the territorial integrity of our neighbor Iraq. Our only target is terrorists. We are making efforts to protect our country, borders and security forces from terrorist attacks.”

THERE IS A COLLAPSE IN THE TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

Emphasizing that the first phase of the operation was successfully completed, Minister Akar said, “Nowhere is safe for terrorists at the moment. They always feel the breath of the Mehmetçik on their necks. There is a collapse in the terrorist organization. There are terrorist statements, intelligence reports related to this. We will continue our struggle with increasing violence and tempo until the last terrorist is neutralized.” he said.

Minister Akar stated that the terrorist organizations PKK and YPG are no different from each other and said, “This is a futile effort, regardless of who supports them from inside or outside. Terrorists must understand that they have nowhere to run, that they are nearing the end. Terrorists; He must understand that the soldiers have no choice but to surrender to the compassionate and just hands of the judiciary. Hopefully, we will bring an end to the next terrorist targets as well as the previous terrorist targets.” said.

TERROR IS DESTROYED AT THE SOURCE

Emphasizing that they are working to “destroy terrorism at its source” in line with the instructions of our President, Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Minister Akar said:

“Currently, we continue our activities with Claw series operations in northern Iraq. Our aim is to ensure the security of our borders and to destroy the shelters, shelters and so-called headquarters of terrorists. On May 27, 2019, Operation Claw 1 began. These activities have continued since then. With these operations, we carried out land and air operations in Sinat-Haftanin, Avaşin-Basyan, Hakurk, Karaçak, Kandil, Zap all around.”

BORDER SECURITY

Stating that the borders have become much more secure with the measures taken and the contribution of the successful operations in the fight against terrorism, Minister Akar said, "Our borders are protected by the most intense measures in the history of our Republic." he said.

Emphasizing that border security is ensured with both physical measures and state-of-the-art systems, Minister Akar said, "Our borders are being controlled much more tightly than ever, thanks to the sacrifice and heroism of our personnel working at the border." used the phrase.

Minister Akar stated that since the beginning of this year, 1.819 people were caught at the borders and 125 thousand 574 people were blocked and said, "Mehmetçik, who is in charge of the border, 'The border is honor!' He is fulfilling his duties day and night with an understanding of it.” said.

OUR HISTORY IS CLEAN

Referring to the 1915 events, Minister Akar said, “There is no basis for these allegations. We expect everyone to see the facts revealed by our historians regarding these baseless claims. They draw hostility from history. This is in no way a work that will serve regional and world peace.” he said.

Emphasizing once again that the so-called "genocide" allegations do not reflect the truth, Minister Akar said, "There are studies compiled from US sources on this issue. Even these do not include the expression of genocide in any way. But now things are being distorted by political endeavours. Our history is clean, we have nothing to be ashamed of.” said.

After examining the land in the region for a while, Minister Akar and the commanders left the zero point of the border after celebrating the Mehmetçi's Ramadan Feast.

Similar Ads

Be the first to comment

Comments