The esthetician applies a variety of conditioning and deep cleansing treatments to improve the health and appearance of the skin. It provides personal services such as hair removal, make-up, skin and body care.
What Does an Esthetician Do? What are their duties?
- to meet the customer,
- To ensure the cleaning of machinery, tools and equipment,
- Determining the appropriate transaction by making a preliminary interview with the customer and preparing the customer for the transaction,
- To make the machinery, tools, equipment and materials to be used according to the process to be ready,
- To provide appropriate care for the skin problem,
- Applying permanent or daily make-up,
- To follow up-to-date methods, treatments and technologies related to the profession,
- Make-up, skin and hair care advice,
- Providing body care and hair removal services,
- To make suggestions regarding the use and sustainability of the process,
- Regular participation in staff meetings and vocational training,
- Trying to acquire loyal customers by observing the principle of satisfaction,
- To play an active role in realizing the sales targets of the institution.
How to Become an Esthetician?
- To have effective time management skills,
- To be orderly, meticulous and well-groomed,
- To behave in accordance with professional ethics,
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment,
- To be open to development and have a high sense of responsibility,
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate strong communication skills,
- Having a positive attitude and high motivation,
- Demonstrating a tendency to team work,
- Having a sales and target oriented approach.
esthetician Salaries 2022
The lowest Esthetician salary received in 2022 was determined as 5.400 TL, the average Esthetician salary was 5.900 TL, and the highest Esthetician salary was 11.600 TL.