The electronics technician is responsible for testing and repairing various electronic systems or devices. It can be employed in electronic material manufacturing companies, computer companies, telecommunications companies, public institutions and electrical engineering companies.
What Do Electronics Technician Do, What Are Their Duties?
- Assembling electronic systems in accordance with technical specifications,
- To provide maintenance and repair of electronic systems,
- Performing regular inspections to detect malfunctions,
- Performing system testing to evaluate performance and functionality,
- Suggesting upgrades and changes to the relevant units to improve system performance,
- Developing prototypes and product presentations for feasibility analysis,
- Interpreting technical drawings and reading instructions to perform system setups,
- To control the stock of electronic parts and tools,
- Communicating with the management to set the deadline for the tasks assigned to him,
- Performing work in accordance with health and safety procedures within the work area,
- Preparing periodic reports on the work carried out,
- Continuing professional development.
How to Become an Electronics Technician?
- Having hand-eye coordination,
- Root cause analysis,
- Detail oriented work
- To be able to follow the work,
- Having command of MS Office applications,
- Adapting to teamwork,
- Complying with work deadlines,
- Demonstrate oral and written communication skills to report and present,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Electronics Technician Salaries 2022
The lowest Electronic Technician salary received in 2022 was determined as 5.200 TL, the average Electronic Technician salary 6.500 TL, and the highest Electronic Technician salary 11.000 TL.