To be employed in the provincial organization of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, within the scope of paragraph (B) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 4 and to be employed in accordance with the Principles Regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel, which was put into effect with the Council of Ministers Decision dated 06/06/1978 and numbered 7/15754. A total of 465 contracted personnel will be recruited for the vacant Librarian position, whose department, grade type, location and number are specified.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
The qualifications sought in the applicants, the general conditions in Article 657 of the Law No. 48 and the special conditions specified for the announced vacant position are sought:
1. Being a Turkish Citizen
2. To be at least 18 years old as of the application deadline
3. Not to be deprived of public rights
4. Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; crimes against the security of the state, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent Not to be convicted of bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging of performance, laundering property values arising from crime or smuggling
5. In terms of military service;
a) Not related to military service
b) Not being of military age
c) If the military service has come to the age of active duty or postponed or replacement class to be passed,
6. Not having mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
METHOD AND PLACE OF APPLICATION
1. Applications. It will be received electronically between 28/03/2022-11/04/2022.
2. Candidates who want to apply should apply through the Career Gateway, alimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr.
3. The applications of candidates who are found not to meet any of the required conditions will not be evaluated.
4. Candidates can only apply for one province, and applications made for more than one province will not be accepted, as they will participate in the ranking to be made for the province they prefer.
5. Candidates will be able to view the recruitment information on the website of our Ministry and on the Career Gate.