📩 04/01/2023 08:36
A bank supervisor ensures that a bank's operations are within legal requirements and ensure financial stability.
What Does a Bank Inspector Do, What Are His Duties?
The professional responsibilities of a bank inspector who can work in public institutions and private banks are as follows;
- Verifying cash reserves, allocated collateral and bank securities,
- To analyze the liquidity situation of the institution and its sensitivity to market risks,
- Analyzing earnings trend and future expectations,
- Addressing unsafe practices with risk factors and causes,
- Suggesting the correction of weaknesses and deficiencies in the institution,
- To prevent violations of laws and regulations that have affected or may affect the current transaction status,
- Carrying out specific research to evaluate corporate practices,
- Preparing inspection reports,
- To maintain knowledge by following the developments in the field of banking.
How to Become a Bank Inspector
- To have knowledge about reporting procedures and standards,
- Having knowledge of banking laws and regulations,
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and interpret financial data
- To establish positive and effective working relationships,
- Demonstrate the ability to respect and maintain the confidentiality required by the position,
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to work individually or as a team
- To be able to perform work and time management,
- Having no travel restrictions, in order to inspect domestic and foreign bank branches,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Bank Examiner Salaries 2022
The lowest Bank Inspector salary received in 2022 is 11.200 TL, the average Bank Inspector salary is 15.700 TL, and the highest Bank Inspector salary is 21.400 TL.