An entrance exam will be held in order to be appointed to a total of 7 (thirty-five) Assistant Industry and Technology Specialists with 8th, 9th and 35th degrees in the General Administrative Services (GİH) class at the Ministry of Industry and Technology. The departments to be recruited, the number of staff and the KPSS score type for the Assistant Industry and Technology Specialist cadres for which the examination will be held are given below.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
DEPARTMENTS TO PURCHASE, NUMBER OF STAFF AND KPSS POINT TYPES
|ROW NO||DEPARTMENT||NUMBER OF STAFF||KPSS SCORE TYPE|
|16||City and region planning||1||KPSSP3|
1) To meet the general conditions in subparagraph (A) of the first paragraph of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
B) TYPE OF APPLICATION, PLACE, TIME AND OTHER MATTERS
1) Applications will only be made electronically via the e-Government (Ministry of Industry and Technology/Career Gate) and Career Gateway alimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr/ internet address, starting on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 and Sunday, March 06, 2022 at 23.59:XNUMX. will also end.
2) Only applications made through the Career Gate-Public Recruitment Platform are valid, and applications that do not comply with the conditions specified in the announcement and applications to our Ministry by hand, mail or e-mail will not be processed.
3) Candidates who have equivalence to the departments to be recruited or who have graduated from departments of universities abroad that are accepted as equivalency must add the relevant document to the "Document Indicating Equivalence" field under the "Additional File" stage during the application made to the Career Gate, in order for their applications to be evaluated.
4) Take the entrance exam kazanThe exams of those who are found to have made false statements in the application documents are deemed invalid and their appointments are not made. Even if these candidates are appointed, they will be canceled and a criminal complaint will be filed with the Office of the Chief Public Prosecutor. In addition, if those who mislead the Ministry in this way are public officials, their situation will be reported to the institutions they work for.