by the Ministry of Interior; A Wanted Persons Application was made across the country on 16.02.2022 by the General Directorate of Security, the Gendarmerie General Command and the Coast Guard Command for the arrest of wanted persons.
6.944 teams and 21.856 personnel took part in the implementations, and 2.676 residences were searched. As a result of the wanted persons application,
- 2 individuals wanted with prison sentences of up to 1.549 years,
- 5 individuals wanted with prison sentences of up to 242 years,
- 10 individuals wanted with prison sentences of up to 99 years,
- 20 individuals wanted with prison sentences of up to 32 years,
- 20 persons wanted with a prison sentence of 9 years or more;
A total of 1931 people were caught, 467 of whom were convicted and 2.398 of whom were wanted with arrest warrants.
Among these arrested persons;
- 11 for manslaughter,
- 302 for theft,
- 282 for injury charge,
- 58 of sexual crimes,
- 29 for looting,
- 135 for fraud,
- 98 for Drug Trafficking,
- 4 for being a member of the FETÖ/PDY Organization,
- 6 for the crime of being a member of an Armed Terrorist Organization,
There are 38 persons accused of opposing the Anti-Smuggling Law. In addition, 2 Missing Persons were found, including 9 children.
As a result of the studies carried out; 7 shotguns, 6 pistols, 5 dry-fired pistols, 284 bullets, 2.960 gr. cannabis, 47 gr. heroin, 7 gr. Bonsai and 3.090 packs of contraband cigarettes were seized.