The General Directorate of Security, by indebting the citizens, unfairly by means of pressure, force and violence. kazanIt launched a 'Tick' operation in 28 provinces, including Ankara, Adana and Istanbul, against those who provide employment.
Firstly, by making the citizens indebted, then unfairly by means of pressure, coercion and violence. kazanFor Opportunists who provide three;
As a result of the 6-month planned studies carried out within the framework of the instructions of our Provincial Chief Public Prosecutor's Office, under the coordination of the General Directorate of Security KOM (Combating Smuggling and Organized Crime) Department;
- By issuing promissory notes within the framework of the given loan and falsifying these bills (by making 500.000 5.000.000),
- By giving money to our citizens in urgent need of cash by using a pos device, (withdrawing 3.000 TL from the pos device and giving 2.300 TL to the citizen),
- By obtaining the houses, cars, lands of our citizens unjustly in return for the unpaid bills,
- By threatening our citizens in return for the money loaned and unpaid, and by beating them in the following stages,
- It is determined that they have committed the crime of usury by implying that their family or relatives will be harmed;
160 target persons; KEN operation was carried out in 28 provinces, including Ankara, Adana and Istanbul.
There is a detention order for 133 of the target persons by the Provincial Chief Public Prosecutor's Office, and 27 persons will be invited to the Police Station to take their statements.
On the other hand, in the Usury 2021 and Usury 1 operations carried out in 2, 478 target persons were brought before the judicial authorities, and a large number of hunting rifles, pistols, promissory notes, POS devices, drugs, and money were obtained.