Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Rail System Department European Side Rail System Directorate collected the bids for the "ITU-İstinye Funicular Line Construction, Electromechanical and Vehicle Purchase" tender on January 21, 2022.
2021 companies submitted bids for the "ITU-İstinye Funicular Line Construction, Electromechanical and Vehicle Purchase" tender, with an approximate cost of 391124 TL, with the number 935.556.747/7 KIK of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality European Side Rail System Directorate.
The companies participating in the tender and their offers are as follows:
- Building Center 3.690.956.051
- IC İçtaş Construction 3.950.845.632
- Makyol Construction 3.990.546.858
- Dentaş International Construction Thank you
- Gürbağ Construction- Ohitan Construction Thank you
- Gülermak Heavy Industry Thank you
- Nurol Construction Thank you
The tender covers the construction of the funicular line, which is approximately 2,6 km long and consists of 3 stations.