Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon Associate Professor İbrahim Aşkar gave information on the subject. Although aging is a natural process that occurs over time, signs of aging on the skin can be noticed within a day. People may notice signs of wear and aging such as under-eye swelling and wrinkles on the skin, when they wake up one day. Aging skin is one of the most common problems. Both genetic and environmental factors play a role in aging. People can age earlier than they actually are.
The first sign of premature skin aging is often wrinkles around the eyes. The rare signs of premature aging are sun and age spots. We get very good results with the latest technology such as the vacuum gold needle, the premature skin aging, which is one of the most important aesthetic problems of today, and the serums with strong antioxidant effects. Vacuum gold needle and antioxidant serums containing hyaluronic acid give effective results in premature skin aging.
The changes that occur in the skin with aging can be summarized as follows;
- Sun spots or age spots: These spots, which often appear after the age of 40, are more common on the face, hands, back and forearms. It is seen earlier in fair-skinned people.
- Weakening in the hands: Since collagen fibers decrease with aging, the skin gets thinner, especially on the back of the hand, the veins become prominent and wrinkles dominate the skin.
- Increased color and pigmentation in the chest décolleté: In this area, spots similar to sunspots and darker spots occur.
- Increased sensitivity of the skin: Thinned skin becomes dry with dehydration, itching is felt with an inflammatory reaction.
Wrinkles, loss of elasticity and sagging: With the slowing of metabolism, the loss of elasticity and firmness in the skin, which becomes more evident after the age of 30, especially around the eyes, as a result of thousands of daily work of mimic muscles, crow's feet and sagging in and around the eyes begin to appear.
- Thinning, thinning and shedding of hair: As the number of hair stem cells gradually decreases with aging, the hair begins to thin or fall out. In addition, the genetic structure of the person, stress, hormonal changes, dietary habits can be effective in thinning and shedding of hair.
Prof. Dr. İbrahim Aşkar said, “Many factors such as aging, exposure to sunlight, seasonal changes, air pollution and working conditions have negative effects on the skin. The skin, which ages much faster than other organs due to its openness to external factors, needs more care and support, especially from the twenties. The formation of wrinkles and spots is among the most common skin problems with middle age. Innovative applications have been made with the developing medical technology in recent years in order to obtain a healthier, more vibrant and youthful skin appearance. Applications made with laser beams and radio waves constitute a large part of them. Fractional radio frequency radio waves, FRF application, or with a simpler name, gold needle application is one of the innovative techniques that has been safely applied on the skin in recent years. With this application, it is aimed directly under the skin without affecting the skin surface, and the skin is provided with a more lively, bright and tense appearance. In addition to being a simple method, it provides the possibility of non-surgical facial rejuvenation without any incisions or wounds. With the golden needle application, it is possible to have a much healthier and more beautiful skin without pain.”