Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, prioritizing the safety of life of drivers as well as pedestrians, continues its work on the construction of pedestrian overpasses with escalators and elevators, especially in areas with heavy vehicle traffic. Department of Urban Aesthetics completed the construction of 9 new modern overpasses.
Ankara Metropolitan Municipality continues the construction of pedestrian overpasses so that citizens can cross safely in areas with heavy vehicle traffic.
Department of Urban Aesthetics completed the construction of 9 new modern overpasses to ensure the safety of drivers as well as pedestrians.
MODERN LOOKING PEDESTRIAN OVERWAYS
The Metropolitan Municipality, which has implemented transportation projects designed to relieve urban traffic, one by one, increases the number of pedestrian overpasses day by day by prioritizing life and driving safety in the Başkent.
The Department of Urban Aesthetics, the construction of which started after the tender process in January 2021, and which will offer the elevators and escalators in the pedestrian overpasses to the service of the citizens with the approval of the authorization, is also completing the landscaping of the overpasses one by one.
While the teams complete the landscaping of the 7 overpasses, they will also complete the landscaping of the Dumlupınar Boulevard (Eskişehir Yolu), the pedestrian overpass in front of Hayal Park Site and the 2026th Street pedestrian overpass in Batı Boulevard in a short time.
The new pedestrian overpasses that have been put into service after the construction and landscaping were completed by the Department of Urban Aesthetics are as follows:
- Esenboğa Protocol Road Pursaklar pedestrian overpass
- Fatih Sultan Mehmet Boulevard (Istanbul Road) Hidromek Line pedestrian overpass
- Pedestrian overpass in front of Başak Medical Center on Ayaş Street
- Bagdat Street overpass in front of Nazım Hikmet Cultural Center
- Samsun Road overpass in front of ASKİ Water Tank
- Konya Road Hacıbaba front overpass
- Dumlupınar Boulevard (Eskişehir Road) Pedestrian overpass in front of Kentpark