📩 28/12/2021 15:44
The Ministry of Justice will receive 410 Executive Directors and Deputy Executive Directors, 140 of which are open and 550 of which are live.
The written exam will be held by the Assessment, Selection and Placement Center (ÖSYM) on Sunday, April 03, 2022, in two exam centers, 062 Ankara-Çankaya and 067 Ankara-Yenimahalle.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
The exam will start at 10:15 and will last 105 minutes. Candidates will not be admitted to the exam halls after 10:00.
In order for the applicants to be appointed as the executive director and assistant executive director, the Executive Director and Assistants and Executive Clerks must meet the following conditions specified in Article 3 of the Examination, Appointment and Transfer Regulation:
- a) Being a Turkish citizen,
- b) Not to have completed the age of thirty-five as of the first day of January of the year in which the written exam is held, (Date of birth: 01/01/1987 and later) c) Faculty of law, vocational school of justice, department of justice of vocational schools or associate degree of vocational education of justice program graduate (undergraduate/associate degree code 3209, 1102, 9339 or 6352), having received an equivalence certificate if the education was carried out in a foreign country,
- d) Not to have a mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duties, e) To be positive as a result of the security investigation and/or archive research,
- f) Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; crimes against the security of the state, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent Not to be convicted of bankruptcy, bid rigging, fraudulent execution, laundering of property values arising from crime or smuggling,
- g) Not to be deprived of public rights,
- h) It is required not to be related to military service or not to be of military age, or to have performed active military service if it has come of military age, or to have been postponed or transferred to the reserve class.
Applications for the exam will be received electronically through ÖSYM application centers or individually via the internet (from ÖSYM's ais.osym.gov.tr website) between 16-23 February 2022. The list of application centers will be included in the exam application information on the website of ÖSYM during the application period. ÖSYM application centers will receive applications on the official business day and between official business hours.
The late application date is March 2, 2022.